The UK is home to some of the largest multinationals that we know today, and they were started there for a reason. The companies get access to affluent new clients and more countries to sell their products/ services in entire Europe. In addition, the UK has signed multiple bilateral trade agreements, which makes it the perfect place to extend your company’s reach across the globe. So, if you are searching for an offshore jurisdiction for your company, the UK is one of the best options.
This post outlines the four common mistakes that you should avoid when opening an offshore company in the UK. We will also outline the best method of registering a company in the UK:
Table of Contents
Special Benefits of Registering a Company in the UK
- Doing business in the UK is pretty easy. According to the World Bank, the UK has an impressively high score when it comes to the ease of doing business.
- The taxation system in the UK is manageable compared to other markets. For example, the corporate tax for companies in the UK is 20%, and the country has signed multiple agreements to avoid double taxation for businesses operating in other countries.
- The UK boasts of a highly educated workforce. Whether you are planning to start a tech firm or manufacturing firm in the UK, rest assured of getting the best workforce on the planet.
- Your business will enjoy a highly developed infrastructure. The UK roads, international airports, seaports, inland ports, electricity grid, and rail network are all world-class, helping to keep the cost of business low.
- The UK administration is very supportive of policies and institutions you can count on to grow business faster.
- Strong intellectual property protection rights.
Mistakes to Avoid when Opening an Offshore Company in Hong Kong
Like most offshore jurisdictions, opening a company in the UK is guided by specific rules and policies. Failing to understand the UK Companies Act is likely to result in major challenges along the way. Other mistakes to avoid when opening a company in the UK:
- Trying to register a company in the UK on your own. Many are times when the people who try to do it on their own get stuck along the way. Instead, you should consider getting assistance from experts in offshore company registration to get the process right.
- Considering buying a shelf company. Some people usually see this as an option for getting a company in the UK fast, but it is likely to get complicated along the way. The simpler and more straightforward method of registering a company is starting the entire process afresh.
- Failing to do enough research before registering a company in the UK. Although the UK market is overflowing with a lot of potential, failing to be specific about your operations can result in business failure. So, it will be a great idea to study the market, identify the targeted clients, and craft a strategy to win them into your corner.
- Not preparing ample capital when opening an offshore company in the UK. This is one of the reasons why many companies fail within their first few years of operations. The recommended method is to look for ample capital that can support the new company for up to one year or before it becomes self-sustaining.
The Best Way to Register an Offshore Company in the UK
The best way to register a company in the UK is by working with an agency of experts. The agencies have been in the UK market helping other companies, and you can count on them to make the right decisions. They will also help you select the right company structure, prepare the documents professionally, and incorporate the company fast.
One of the best agencies for company registration that you can count on is ICD Fiduciaries. They have simplified the process of company registration in the UK and will be there to hold your hand even after incorporation. You can count on their experts for:
- Carrying out due diligence.
- Crafting a reliable market entry strategy.
- Business accounting.
- Filing tax returns.
- Payroll management.
This post has demonstrated that to register an offshore company in the UK; the best approach is to work with an agency of experts. ICD Fiduciaries has cut a name for its outstanding services in helping foreigners and supporting them even after incorporation. Visit them now to learn to talk to their experts about offshore company formation and all the assistance you need.