Last Updated on February 21, 2023 by admin
- Nutrition is like a root that impacts your health and improves the quality of life. As saying goes ‘Health is Wealth’’. You cannot do anything if your health is not good no matter how rich you are. Apart from Nutrition, physical exercise is also imperative, and its part and parcel of life. Nutrition doesn’t mean that just eating healthy food but it should be balanced nutrition where you need to include Carbohydrate, Protein and fat. These kinds of macronutrients will provide all the essential nutrients such as Minerals, Vitamins, Protein, Healthy fat, Antioxidants. So ensure that you will get all these nutrients in your diet. A good way to ensure that you do is by taking a supplement like Balance of Nature.
- Counting calories is very important when you are calculating how much nutrients are required for each individual. It also helps to discover a person’s eating capacity. The calories are a unit of energy which get from foods and beverage that we consume and utilized in the body. The calories come from Macronutrients called carbohydrate, Protein and Fat and Micronutrients from Vitamins and Minerals. is The calories that your body burns or expands in the day is known as calories expenditure and it can include three different types
- Resting metabolism –This is the basic energy level that your body required to sustain life
- Thermal energy –The energy that your body utilized for digestion, absorbing and metabolism
- Energy expenditure. Amount of calories or energy that your body expand for the physical exercise or activity like Weight training or Cardio, Playing cricket, or any other game.
- The amount of calories intake for each the individual in a day is dependent upon the following factors
- Resting metabolism
- Physical exercise
- Nutrition is indispensable when you do exercise or any kind of physical exercise like Walking, Running, Cycling, Swimming, Climbing, Playing cricket, Tennis, Shooting, etc. It helps to boost
stamina, muscle gaining, increase body metabolism, and fat loss. Especially nutrition is crucial for the athletes for conditioning performance, recovery, prevent fatigue, injury, muscle soreness. Therefore, it is very important to eat a well-balanced diet to avoid further complications. The calories expenditure of physical exercise is different from each other base on intensity, duration and type of exercise (Anaerobic or aerobic). You are burning a lot of calories when you do exercise and if you don’t consume enough calories, then you will not able to see the result of what you are looking for.
|Exercise||Overestimate calories burn %|
- When you don’t eat enough calories base on your requirement especially when you are doing exercise, it leads to fatigue, insulin sensitivity, muscle loss, Poor immunity, Slow recovery, muscle soreness, cramp, hair loss, skin problem, knee pain, decrease performance, lose focus which is not good for your health. As per the best nutritionist in Bangalore, you should always remember that are you doing exercise for being healthy or doing just sake of your passion. There are various methods which help to determine calories intake of each person such as
- Thumb’s rule-This kind of formula is used mostly for weight loss, fat loss, weight gain, and muscle gain and weight maintenance.
- If you are sedentary lifestyle –given 20 calories per kg of weight
- Moderate active lifestyle –Planned 25 calories per kg of weight
- Heavy active lifestyle -30 calories per kg of body weight
- Katch’s formula: This formula is mostly used for sports clients
- BMR=370 + (21.6 X LBM) whereas BMR is basal metabolism and LBM is lean body mass which is also called as fat-free mass.
- RDA –This needs to be referred to all kinds of people especially kids, pregnant, lactating mother. It also mentioned daily requirement of key nutrients like Minerals and Vitamins, which is required for digestion and overall health.
Due to technology, our lives become so easy that we can download calorie intake calculator to monitor the daily intake of calories.
- Protein intake –Consumption of protein is depending on gender, age, body weight, height, activity level and medical condition. The requirement of protein is at least 1 g per kg body weight
Use a calories intake calculator
- There is a manual way of counting the calorie intake of each food which is mostly done by health professional or expertise, but those people who don’t know calories contents in each meal,
- MyFitnessPal (Most popular)
- Lose It app
- While you are working out or doing any kind of physical exercise, it is important to Fuel Yourself for Your Workout. To eat something before, hydrate yourself during and make sure to refill your proteins after a workout. This will make sure that your muscles don’t breakdown and you are losing your excess fat at all times. Ensure that your protein sources such as Milk/ Curd / Buttermilk / Egg have to be consumed immediately post-workout to avoid muscle loss and also proteins are required for muscle recovery and soreness.
- Hydration – raises your body’s fluid level above the traditional rate counteracts and reduces the negative effects of fluid loss during games and training. Players should cash in of the breaks between play to hydrate and top up and glycogen stores.High carbohydrates, low-fat foods, and fluids are recommended however each player needs to practice during training so that they can establish what works best for them. Food is fuel and if you fuel your body right it’ll keep you at the optimum level for enjoying . Food intake must be well-timed to assist with recovery between sessions. Intake may have to be adjusted to match the activity level of every day with extra snacks being included on heavier days. Our body is made up of water with 60% and you must ensure that you drink adequate Water & Fluids throughout the day. It helps clear your body of all the toxins and keeps it up and running. Staying fully hydrated, while eating a healthy diet and getting enough rest will also keep you
energetic. Carry a bottle (1 liter) with you wherever you go and remember to fill this up at least 2 times and empty this before you sleep.
Read More: How to Strengthen the Body’s Natural Defenses?
- The body is like a mother or temple that you need to take care of it. Therefore, it is important to include physical exercise in your daily routine but ensure that you should consume enough calories. Thumb’s rule, RDA, and digital application methods will help you to monitor daily calorie intake. Don’t forget to include all kinds of nutrients that enrich your body and prevent further complications like Fatigue, injury, muscle soreness, knee pain, insulin sensitivity, etc.