Listening to music on the laptop is your hobby? Or do you love to play games with a louder sound? Or are you a fan of the Netflix series? But what will you do if your laptop windows 10 will not provide you desired sound?
Don’t worry; we will provide you with a solution to fix the laptop speaker sound on windows 10. So stop considering dump to the excellent laptops under 700 and fix the issue by following steps mentioned in the article.
The way to increase system volume on Windows 10
There are some practical ways to increase system volume on Windows 10.
Check the volume controls
Whenever you face any issue, always try to start from the basics before digging in deep. Please do the same when it comes to laptop-related issues. First of all, check the laptop volume controls to fix laptop sound issues. Check the media player volume sliders and also check the volume mixer in Windows 10 by following the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the taskbar.
- After that, right-click on the speaker icon.
- Now choose the open volume mixer.
- Now you need to raise the sliders of the volume.
Enable loudness equalization
To bring the volume level on consistency, explore the loudness equalization feature. It will help you to make better your audio playback. Follow the instructions to do this task.
- Go to the window logo and type “audio” into the search bar, and press enter.
- Now you need to click on the “Manage audio devices” from the options.
- After that, click on the “speaker” and then select “properties.”
- Proceed with the enhancement tab.
- Select the loudness equalization option.
- Now click on apply and okay.
Check the default playback device.
To make the laptop speaker louder, in window 10, you should check every point. That’s why we recommend you check the laptop default playback device. Follow the given instructions to check the default playback device.
- First of all, explore the system tray.
- Now right-click on the speaker icon.
- After that, select the sound.
- Click on the playback device.
- Find the device you want to set as a default playback device.
- Now set it as the default device.
Update the laptop audio drivers
Whenever you find the sound is very low on Windows 10, update the audio drivers by following the method mentioned below. Don’t ignore it if you don’t want to ruin your laptop sound.
Utilize device manager
To update audio drivers, you can utilize a device manager. Follow the instructions carefully.
- Go to the window logo. The menu will open.
- Select device manager from the menu.
- Now find the audio device and right-click on it.
- Now click on the updated driver.
- Click on the option that allows searching desired software.
You can also update the audio driver by using any tool. There are many options available in the online market. This method will save your time and energy as well.
Now you have got complete knowledge of how to make laptop speakers louder. Now the lowest laptop sound cannot stop you from doing anything you want. Update the things mentioned in the article and have fun. https://laptopsgraph.com/