Every woman wants to have the most beautiful hairstyles. A stylish and elegant look at the same time is what every girl wishes for. We have many kinds of type of human hair products, like straight hair, water wave, deep wave, loose wave, water wave, loose deep wave and many other types of human hair.
Choosing the right texture for your hair weaves can have a big impact on loving your new look. Before you buy 100 human hair, you may consider much about the human hair, the price, quality, textures, and so on.
As there are so many kinds of virgin human hair, you may consider what the difference between them is. Now, we will share with you the water wave hair VS loose wave hair, which one is better for you.
What is a Loose Wave Hair?
Loose wave is a kind of wave hairstyle that has is loose and also usually has huge curls. People often get confused since the hairstyle is the same as that of the water wave hairs. But you must be aware that the loose wave has a bit tighter curl as compared to water wave hairs. This is the main difference between the loose wave and water wave hair.
Loose wave hair is neither too tight nor too straight. The reason why most users prefer loose hair is that they are normally fluffier and more natural. The kind of hair is created neat and tight to get rid of shedding. Created from purely human hair, the loose wave is nicely bouncy and thick. You will have the full ends that appear healthy and will get no split ends.
The Characteristics of the Loose Wave Hair:
Loose wave is a kind of wave hairstyle that has is loose and also usually has huge curls. People often get confused since the hairstyle is same as that of the water wave hairs. But you must be aware that the loose wave has a bit tighter curl as compared to water wave hairs. This is the main difference between loose wave and water wave hair.
- The loose curls do not flow in a single direction
- Made from 100% human hair
- They have smaller and tighter curls
- The curls are not too tight though
- It usually has a high to medium luster relying on where you are sourcing the hair from
- Users have the curl pattern being tighter as compared to that of water wave weave hair
What is water wave hair?
Water wave hair got its name based on its characteristics. It is extremely sleek, effortless and flows just like water. This is why it has become so famous over a recent couple of years.
Water wave hair has a wave design that is progressively articulated because of the waves being woven nearer together. The texture of water wave hair is similar to that of the waves on the water surface. It has large curls which give it a natural look and make it look more elegant and classy.
The Features of Water Wave Hair:
1. Water wave hairstyle is similar to African American hairstyles, so it can blends very well with their own hair.
2. Brazilian water wave hair weave, Indian water wave hair, Peruvian water wave hair, Brazilian water wave hair-various hair textures for customers.
3. 100% human virgin hair 3 bundles with closure, 4 bundles with closure, 3 bundles with lace frontal, 4 bundles with lace frontal with most favorable price.
4. Exquisite top weft, lustrous, full and thick.
5. Tangle-free, no shedding, 100% human virgin hair from Hair.
6. Holds curl well, lasts up to 12 months, not being processed, can be permed.
Differences between loose wave hair and water wave hair;
It is clear that there isn’t much difference between water wave hair weave and loose wave hair weave. Although this is the reality between the two hair weaves, the little differences will come in very handy in helping you to make that hard decision.
We have written a list of differences for you so that you can measure and decide exactly what type of hair you want and do not want, not because you have no choice but because you will become more informed.
- Loose wave hair bundles have more volume than water wave hair. A loose wave would work best for someone who is looking for bouncy and a fuller look.
- Loose wave weaves are much curlier than water waves. The decision between the two would be whether you are looking for hair that is more on the curlier side or on a straight hair side. Personal preference is what matters remember?
- The curls in loose wave hair last longer than the ones on water wave hair. Water wave virgin hair gets straighter with time and if you want curls we suggest using rollers than heat on your virgin water wave hair.
- Loose wave hair looks and feels just like what their name suggests but water wave hair weaves are more together. The hair strands are close together and therefore making it less bouncy than loose waves.
- Loose wave extensions can look better in many different styles and will hold the curl a lot better.
Which one to Choose?
. Whether it’s water wave hair or loose wave hair, it’s the best virgin human hair, without chemical treatment. To sum up, the loose wave is more undulating compared to the water wave. Fashion women accept both water waves and loose waves. It will make you look good, no matter what hairstyle you choose.
If you need thicker and coarser, then the loose wave hair is best for you.
If you need soft and soft curls, then the water wave hair will be your best choice.
Read More: How to improve your 613 hair weave?