There are a lot of different home security systems on the market these days, and Nest is one of the most popular. But is it the right choice for your home? This article will discuss the pros and cons of using Nest home security. We will also help you decide if it is the right system.
The Pros of Nest Home Security
● Nest is a well-known and trusted brand. This is showcased in nest’s marketing and advertising campaigns. Nest is a famous brand that has been around for years, giving people peace of mind when they buy nest products. Nest is also trusted because it was created by Google, which means you can trust them to keep your information secure.
● Nest offers unrestricted cloud storage with every purchase of nest products. Nest offers free cloud storage for the nest cam, nest hello video doorbell, nest protects smoke alarms (including carbon monoxide detectors), nest x yale lock with nest connect, and thermostat intelligent home devices.
● Nest protects against burglary and break-ins by providing a 24/24 hour monitoring service backed up by nest’s professional monitoring service. Nest has a professional monitoring service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Nest offers three different plans: basic, premium, and elite. These plans have been designed with your needs in mind, and each one includes various features depending on which method you choose.
● Nest home security system has been designed to be easy for you to use. Nest offers a user-friendly mobile app that allows customers to access their nest products at any time, even when they are away from home. Nest also provides nest tags with each nest product so users can quickly arm and disarm the system if they need to leave it unattended while on vacation or out of town.
● Nest products are compatible with other smart home devices. Nest products are consistent with various smart home devices, including google assistant, amazon echo, and this means that you can control your nest products using voice commands with these devices.
● Nest has many features that other systems don’t have, such as the ability to monitor your home from anywhere in the world, the nest cam, and the nest hello video doorbell.
The Cons of Nest Home Security
● Nest is a more expensive home security system than other systems on the market. Nest products are generally more costly than their competitors. For example, the nest x yale lock with nest connect retails at $279, while similar locks from other brands retail for around $100.
● Nest products are not always compatible with other intelligent home devices. Nest products are compatible with various smart home devices, but there are some that they do not work with. For example, the nest thermostat is not compatible with the apple watch.
● Nest’s customer service is not as good as other companies. Nest’s customer service is not as responsive or helpful as its competitors’. Nest offers a 24/24 hour monitoring service that you can use to contact Nest representatives at any time of the day, but there are some issues with how Nest employees handle these calls.
● Nest does not offer mobile access for customers who do not have a smartphone. Nest does not provide mobile access for customers who do not have a smartphone. This means that you cannot control your Nest products using the nest mobile app if you do not own a smartphone.
The evaluation above should help you decide once you have weighed the pros and cons.