Exness is a special financial exchange that is both suitable for young traders and a playground for experienced people. So, is this exchange reputable and what are its advantages and disadvantages? Find out all the information in the detailed review article below.
What is Exness?
Exness is a forex trading platform created by Exness Group, established in 2008 with CEO Mr. Petr Valov. Since its establishment, Exness has continuously made an impression thanks to its exclusive features that few competitors can do. Exness exchange is well known in Asia, Europe and Africa regions. Exness has the highest average monthly trading volume in the world today.
Is Exness exchange reputable or not?
Here is some information that can help you learn about the credibility of the Exness broker.
Exness exchange has an operating license
A forex license is a certificate of activity that a financial authority issues to a forex broker when they want to open services in a country. The licensing authority will control and ensure forex brokers do not scam customers.
After more than 10 years of operation and development, Exness has been licensed by the following reputable agencies:
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA): The government body responsible for the regulation of all financial services activities that take place in the UK or involve individuals, companies and entities based in the UK. They create regulatory frameworks that govern areas such as banking, currency, accounting, trading, dividends, and a number of related areas.
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC): Cyprus Commission – Securities and Exchange Commission. Responsible for overseeing the Cypriot market and ensuring that companies capitalized in Cyprus strictly adhere to financial guidance in accordance with the Cypriot and European Union legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA): The Financial Services Authority is the financial market regulator and regulator in South Africa. The agency operates as an independent entity, regulating the non-banking financial services segments in the South African market.
Exness is a large and public forex broker
Exness exchange has the largest monthly trading volume on the world’s financial exchanges today. The amount traded on the forex exchange each month is between $700 and $900 billion. This shows that Exness is the right and right choice of traders in the market.
This number is publicly posted on the homepage of Exness – this is one of the rare exchanges that is transparent about all financial activities. When you log in to the Exness homepage, you can see how much Exness customers trade, how much they deposit or withdraw. Especially seeing the number of active traders.
The auditing firm for Exness is Deloitte – one of the four largest and most prestigious auditing firms in the world.
Exness protects customers’ interests
The license not only proves safe at Exness but also offers clients capital protection programs. The most prominent is the negative balance protection program, also known as Negative Balance Protection.
Negative balance protection simply means that you cannot lose more than any amount in your account. This program is very important for new investors who are not familiar with the general volatility of the market or even the opening and closing of the trading day. This program allows traders to try different trading strategies and know that they will not come to a negative outcome.
The use of insurance plans will not limit any potential profits made by the client.
Exness platform quality
Let’s learn about the quality at Exness financial trading platform right here for more information about Exness exchange rating.
Exness exchange platform
The quality of the trading platform at Exness is something you cannot ignore as this is where you execute all your investment strategies. Exness trading platforms are MT4 and MT5 of MetaQuotes company. It is the most commonly used platform in the world today, especially MT4 – more than 80% of traders use the platform.
The biggest financial exchanges in the international market buy the MT4 platform for their customers to use and make it more popular than ever.
At Exness, you can trade on MT4 and MT5 platforms completely free of charge. These 2 platforms are suitable for all types of devices, including laptops, desktops, mobile devices with Android or iOS operating systems.
Exness social trading platform
Exness is not only aimed at the platform for trading but also leads to a number of other services. The most prominent is the copy trading service, also known as copy trading.
By copying trades you are copying all the trading activities of another trader on the Exness platform. The service views the risk, transaction history, profit margin and commission costs of any trade and allows others to copy it on the Exness platform. You can stop copying and switch to manual trading at any time.
This service allows you to make trades without spending too much time learning and practicing financial trading by selecting and reviewing trades from reputable investors.
Exness exchange trading application
Exness exchange has designed its own mobile application called Exness Trader. This is a tool to manage your trading account on the MT5 platform.
- Deposit/withdrawal: customers can deposit and withdraw money quickly through Exness Trader app.
- View charts: you can view charts of trading products at the app. The chart is full of indicators and analysis tools that customers need. In addition, the interface is simple, clean and user-friendly.
- View prices: the application continuously updates the prices of products on the Exness platform in real time.
- Watch news: the application links directly to Exness news and analysis sites – where Exness experts continuously provide market analysis, trend predictions and trading signals .
- Contact the staff: in the app, you can message the Exness support team directly.
Exness’ customer service
Excellent customer service at Exness exchange is one of the factors that keep customers. This is considered the reason why Exness stands out from the competition. The ability to support investors at Exness can be called a leader in the foreign exchange market in Asia in general and for Vietnam in particular.
When trading finance, you need to deposit money into your account to have trading capital and need to withdraw profits for personal use. Therefore, the process of depositing and withdrawing money is an extremely important and necessary process in financial investment.
The deposit and withdrawal system at Exness floor can be summed up in 2 words quickly and conveniently. Exness automates deposits and withdrawals on the platform, using computers to process customer requests, making deposits and withdrawals quick and easy.
Exness always listens and understands its customers, so they learn deposit and withdrawal methods in the local markets they target. When operating in Vietnam, the best method of depositing and withdrawing money for traders is through the internet banking system of the local bank and the bank account. Therefore, Exness provides these 2 payment methods for investors to easily deposit and withdraw money quickly.
Here are instructions on how to deposit and withdraw at Exness:
Step 1: Log in to your account. In the personal area you see the deposit button on the left hand side of the screen.
Step 2: When you click the deposit button, you will see Exness exchange listing the methods they accept payment, including:
- VISA/MasterCard: minimum $10, maximum $10,000.
- Internet Banking system: minimum $10, maximum $8,550.
- Skrill Wallet: minimum $10, maximum $100,000.
- Neteller Wallet: minimum $10, maximum $50,000.
- Money wallet: minimum $10, maximum $4,200.
- Digital wallet: minimum $10, maximum unlimited.
Step 3: Select the account you want to deposit money into from the list of accounts you have opened.
Step 4: Review the amount you want to deposit and the currency.
Step 5: Reconfirm the deposit information and press the confirm button.
Step 6: You will be redirected to the account page of your chosen deposit method, log in to that page and confirm the transfer.
Regarding withdrawals, it is worth noting that Exness requires its customers to withdraw funds with the same method as the deposit process. This is a measure for Exness to fight money laundering. Withdrawal steps at Exness are similar to the deposit process.
To ensure that users get the best experience when trading, Exness offers outstanding and premium features such as:
- VPS Server: is a virtual server – a permanent link that connects your trading terminal to the larger trading network. This service allows you to connect and continue to transact, giving you safety and security against unforeseen system failures.
- Exness calculator: this is considered a great tool for you to calculate the costs for any transaction in the execution time. This helps you to make quick decisions and not be afraid of missing out on profit-making opportunities.
- Exness social platform: this is a great opportunity for investors to participate in the forex market.
- Tick History: this is where Exness posts prices for each of their products. Exness invests in huge memory to be able to store the information to prove transparency. In addition, you can rely on the data here to build a strategy based on past price movements.
Contact the staff
During the transaction process, you will surely worry about encountering unexpected problems. Therefore, it is important and urgent to be supported by the staff. Understanding that mentality, Exness has established an extremely great customer care team and more specifically, the care team can support customers in Vietnamese and make communication easier.
Methods by which you can contact the consulting team at Exness:
- Support via hotline: +84 1800 6371
This is the only landline number in Vietnam that Exness provides to customers so that customers can actively contact the staff. The consulting team works from 6 am to 12 pm from Monday to Saturday.
- Email support: email@example.com
In some more complex cases, you can take screenshots of the issues you are experiencing and send them via email to Exness support. If you send an email in Vietnamese, the exchange will automatically forward it to the staff in Vietnam and reply you immediately.
- Online messaging: you can click on the direct message button at the Exness homepage to chat with the staff. When chatting in Vietnamese, Exness floor will send Vietnamese staff to assist you in chatting.
Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of Exness floor
Through some of the above reviews, it is possible to see the advantages and disadvantages of Exness floor as follows:
- Have a clear and transparent operating license.
- There are different types of trading accounts to suit different investment needs.
- Low transaction costs and fast transaction times.
- Fast deposit and withdrawal capabilities.
- Fast order matching time.
- Support is available in Vietnamese.
- There are fewer trading products than rival exchanges.
- There are rarely promotions or bonuses.
Through the detailed reviews above, Traderforex can see that Exness is one of the leading forex brokers that is suitable for many objects and people with different investment needs. When trading here, you can ensure professionalism, transparency, fairness and efficiency in financial transactions.