All the updates regarding the life, career and net worth of Yo Gotti are given in this article.
Who is Yo Gotti?
His family gave him the name Mario Sentell Giden Mims. He was born on 19th May of 1981. Birth location is Memphis, Tennessee, U.S. His father was a gym instructor who was from Zimbabwe. His mother was from South Africa.
Growing up, Yo Gotti was surrounded by crime. He spent his childhood in an area having an enormously high crime rate. His whole family was arrested by the FBI when he was in second grade and just eight years old. When he was a young child, he was interested in rap music. When he was 14, he started rapping. After what happened to his family, he decided he wanted to change his lifestyle and become successful.
All his career highlights are listed below which ultimately became the source of his net worth. These highlighted albums are:
- From Da Dope Game, 2 Da Rap Game
- Da Rap Game
- Back 2 Da Basics
- Live From The Kitchen
- Cocaine Muzik 7: The world is yours
- I Am
- The Art of the Hustle
- I Still Am
His achievements in the music industry are:
- In November 2013, his album “I Am” earned a nomination for album of the year at “BET Hip Hop.”
- Album “I AM” reached number four on Billboard 200.
- “Rake It Up” became the greatest hit of his career.
- The group members of the song “Rake It Up” also won a BET Hip Hop Award for best collaboration with this song.
- Rake It Up reached the top 10 on the billboard 200 chart. The album got excellent and positive reviews.
- “Live from the Kitchen” got the rank of number twelve on the Billboard 200. During its first week of sales, it sold more than 16,000 copies.
- After releasing “Live From The Kitchen,” he set up his own label, CMG.
- This was certified as his first gold album.
Yo Gotii Net worth:
He is one of the highest-paid American rappers with various hit music releases. He earned a lot of money from the music industry including a net worth of approximately $16 million as updated by the survey of the year 2021.
He also earns approximately $500,000 through brand collaborations. He charges between $50k and $80k for shows. He said that he started buying houses, reconstructing, and selling them again.
A summary of Yo Gotti’s net worth over the last five years is as follows:
- In 2022, his net worth was approximately $16 million dollars
- In 2021, his net worth was approximately $15 million dollars
- In 2020, his net worth was approximately $12 million dollars
- In 2019, his net worth was approximately $10 million dollars
- In 2018, his net worth was approximately $7 million dollars
- What is the actual name of the famous rapper Yo Gotti?
Mario Mims is his actual name.
- What is Yo Gotti’s height?
He is 5 feet and 7 inches tall.
- What is the annual income of Yo Gotti?
Yo Gotti makes over $1.2 million in a year.
- How many kids do Yo Gotti have?
Yo Gotti has six children from two different relationships.
- Who is the wife of the rapper Yo Gotti and what is her name?
Lakeisha Mims is Yo Gotti’s wife.
- How many siblings do Yo Gotti have?
He just has two siblings, a brother, and a sister.
It does not matter how was your childhood or upbringing. Your circumstances matter but it is you who is gonna change your life for yourself. Yo Gotti was just eight when he lost connection with all his family members. He worked really hard on himself to build his career. He started at the young age of 14 and now he is a millionaire, having a net worth of approximately $16 million dollars with a loving wife and six children.