Amazing sunsets, walks along lanes of small coastal towns, sea delicacies in cozy restaurants with a sea view, and a high-class service – this is what European seaside resorts are associated with.
To ensure an unforgettable vacation, just choose one of the top 10 prominent European seaside resorts:
- Forte Village. A perfect location in the south of Sardinia on the coast of crystal waters among multiple pines makes the resort an incredibly beautiful place. The complex offers nine pools, sporting academies, a children club, and high-grade SPA.
- Nobu Ibiza Bay. Bohemian private white coasts, uber-chic cafes, and a multiplicity of amusements for children are waiting for you at this place. It is settled in Talamanca Bay, which is two steps away from the Ibiza Old Town (the distance requires only a 20-minute measured walk).
- D Maris Bay. A real beachside oasis settled on the Turkish peninsula between the Mediterranean and the Aegean Sea. The hotel offers five natural sandy coasts, a beach club, three big courts for tennis, water skiing courses, sailing on a catamaran, diving, and multiple entertainments for children.
- Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites. The exclusive adults-only resort is especially popular among couples on their honeymoon. A prominent hotel SPA center provides aromatherapy, steam bath, Cypriot therapies, sauna, etc. The proximity to the center of Paphos allows for having a fun night out.
- Pine Cliffs. The incredible complex of 72 hectares is placed in Algarve against the background of a pine grove and rocky peaks. A perfect choice for golf fans who can take pleasure in the game at the court with nine holes on the cliff-top.
- Puente Romano. Successful combination of the conventional Costa del Sol atmosphere and fashionableness. For your fun, the complex offers 12 restaurants, a bar at the pool, DJ sets, and the place that is recognized as the most incredible steakhouse in the world — the Leña Marbella.
- Domes of Corfu. The best solution for the family holiday on Corfu. Eco-friendliness, safety, and pacification are the main characteristics of this place on the Ionian Sea. The complex’s location allows visiting the Old Town with all its showplaces.
- Ikos Olivia. The complex on Halkidiki defines luxury as a lifestyle. Any possible seaside activity is available here, including snorkeling, tennis, diving, shell collecting, etc. Families with children will be pleased with professional childcare.
- The Romanos. The complex knows everything about the balanced holiday. It satisfies everyone from adrenaline sports fans to foodies and wine tasters. Resort’s pride is the historical heritage of Peloponnese; so, it offers unique philosophical walks, harvesting of olives, and traditional cuisine cooking lessons.
- Santa Marina. Perfect quiet hideaway on the Cyclades gem — amazing Mykonos. The resort has prepared for you the broad golden coast, Buddha Bar with prominent cocktails, boat rides, bohemian designs, and a lot of other amenities.
Of course, luxurious resorts can scare you with the price tags, but let’s be honest — impressions and memories are priceless. Moreover, fortunately, there is a Payday Depot service, which is always ready to support you financially.
Read More: 4 Reasons Bohemian Clothing Is Fashionable