If you have second thoughts about the viability of feather flags, they are an integral part of business promotion. Whether it is the versatility of shape and size, you can use them for grabbing the attention of people.
What are feather flags?
If you are wondering what a feather flag is made up of, it is not made from feathers. Usually, the feather flags contain white polyester fabric. Usually, a dye ink sublimation that reaches through the other side of the fabric creates the artwork. Containing a base attachment of fiber glass or aluminum, the structure of the flag becomes stable and durable for windy conditions.
Enhancing visibility using feather flags
Using custom feather flags are suitable for indoor and outdoor locations but if you want to make them more effective choose the right style and size is essential.
- First and foremost, you need to select the location carefully and place the flag in a place where you expect more people to congregate. Often, passersby or cars driving past the flag may notice it.
- You can place the feather flag at the opening of a booth in a tradeshow or a business on the major roads.
- The location of placing the flag depends on the location of your business and resonates with its goal.
- Placing the flags near items to which you need to draw the attention of customers is a good option.
- You can place the easily movable flags in any location and they are most likely to attract the attention of customers.
- The next step is designing the custom feather flag to make it more effective and significant.
- Try to choose colors that align with your brand and choose a signature color scheme.
- When choosing a logo, keep in mind the goals of branding and grab the attention of people.
- The layout must match the size of the flag.
- As the feather flags are relatively small, you need to make the branding message precise so that it fits well after printing.
- A minimalistic approach is essential when designing custom flags as the motto is to attract the attention of customers.
- When choosing a text, you need to make it easy for people to read and understand.
- Try to avoid using script fonts as customers might find them easy to read.
One of the best ways to start is the creating a design is using color combinations that match the colors of the business. Associating the colors of the brand can help you initiate an image that resonates with the perceived image of customers. Furthermore, the layout of the design must be ideal.
The bottom line
If you start a new business and renovating a brick mortar store, you may consider getting custom feather flags. Even the world of advertising is largely digitalized today and things go viral in moments. However, digital advertising is expensive and may not appeal to customers. A customized feather flag is a timeless option that appeals the customers with the logo of a brand and spontaneous display of colors.