If you are starting blogging or have been blogging for a while, sooner or later, you will want to know how to make money from your blog. There are many different ways to monetize your blog and, in this post, we will go over some of the most popular methods.
So, if you want to make money from your blog right away or are just trying to figure out what options are available to you, read on for tips and advice on making money from your blog. you can check this post on how to start a blog.
Ways for Beginners Bloggers to Make Money:
1. Google AdSense-Signup with Google to post ads across your site(s) and collect the revenue.
2. Accepting sponsored posts with multinational companies can be lucrative enough for many content producers, especially if you specialize in a subject area relevant to their brand or industry.
3. Selling ad space on your blog can serve as another form of income stream for bloggers who wish to direct traffic back towards their site. The most popular examples would be Facebook’s promoted posts, tweets through promoting products/campaigns, and link placements that direct traffic back toward the news websites that are often found linking within articles.
Bloggers need to understand that they can’t make money through ads or affiliate marketing. Bloggers usually only earn a few cents per click, and it takes 10,000 clicks before you earn $100, which is not worth the time and effort required for such a small return. Bloggers should look into selling their information in the form of courses (a la The Odin Project course creator).
The answer so far has been to be creative, find your niche, and avoid believing too much in other people’s advice. This advice sets bloggers up for success because many blog posts are ignored or produce significant results. Blogger’s misinterpreted what they read on social media – while thinking it would help their blogging efforts.
Which Type of Blogs Grow Faster by Beginners?
I found Blogger to be a rapid success. Most bloggers start with a self-hosted blog, but it’s more expensive and difficult for beginners to set one up. Try going with either WordPress or Blogger since they’re free, easy to set up, and have built-in communities with lots of teaching material if you’re just getting started.
The most important thing is that the content is good–not where you post it! If your content rocks, people will find it no matter where you post it.
Blogs on medical conditions grow faster. Medical-related blogs often focus on topics that people struggle with within their lives, while many other bloggers filter their topics more towards life or relationships.
These two different types of blogs are an open invitation for love, health and heartaches. The downside is that it can be more difficult to generalize what type of blog grows the fastest – but if you have a real passion for clinical medicine, then blogging may be your best bet.
Tips for Beginners to Grow Fast in Blogging:
- Write quality, well-researched articles – you want to be the “go-to expert” for your readers and an influencer in your field.
- Engage with other bloggers in your niche, offer constructive criticism and reach out to others that might not know about them! Offer to guest post on their blog or retweet/share their content on Twitter/Facebook if it’s good enough for you 🙂
- Have a plan – this goes hand-in-hand with the previous point, but marketing strategies such as targeting specific audiences and competitors are useful when promoting ideas or writing content. You should highlight what makes you different from other writers to establish yourself as an authority on some aspect of your blog.
- You want to establish your knowledge of your area and show that you are credible by providing high-quality content within your niche. It will establish you as an expert in the field, and people will start flocking to you for advice on what to read next.
- When writing blog posts, don’t be afraid to use more than 10 or 12 sentences! More details about the post topic mean more interesting material for readers, translating into higher popularity with search engines if keywords are used appropriately throughout the article.
- Google Keyword Planner is a powerful tool to help new bloggers find trending and high-class keywords for their blogs.