Last Updated on October 10, 2022 by Umer Malik
CISA; abbreviation of “Certified Information Systems Auditor.” The person who is CISA is designated by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA); it is the international standard for auditing, control, and security to have a career in it. Modern organizations face different challenges nowadays, and CISA’s demonstrate the technical knowledge and skills of employees to meet the desired requirements.
Training in CISA
In order to become CISA, an individual needs to pass a comprehensive exam beforehand to meet the organizational demands. In addition, they also have to continue the knowledge regarding cod of professional ethics (ISACA). CISA exams are comprised of 150 multiple choice questions, and the given time is 4 hours. To pass the examination, the candidate has to score at least 450 on a scale of 200-800. CISA jobs categories included: Cissp CISA, CISA Cissp, DHS CISA, CISSP Manage, and IT Auditor CISA. Get CISA online training course here.
Work Experience Requirements
A minimum of five years of professional experience for CISA candidates is required in information systems, auditing, and control. There can be work experience substitutions of up to three years. The established fundamental requirements are:
- Information systems experience or substitution of non-information systems auditing experience for a minimum of one year.
- 60 to 120 university semester credit hours are needed and for their substitution, one year of work experience or 120 credit hours for two years of work experience are demanded.
- There has to be a master’s or bachelor’s degree from a university that sponsors ISACA programs as a substitute for one year of work experience.
- Master’s Degree in the information security or information technology from the university that accredited an ISACA program is a must, to cover one year of working experience.
ISACA’s Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Exam Training Bundle Dumps
This costs $700, SPOTO offers 100% ISACA exam questions with verified answers by the experts. After purchasing it, a person can access it within 30 minutes duration. It is offering 100% surety of passing the exam with 100% money-back guarantee. It ensured a 100% chance to pass the exam on the first attempt and also provides regular updates and the latest passing feedbacks.
In order to become CISA certified, the final step is to submit CISA Certification Application. To do so, following are the requirements:
- The candidate should have passd the CISA Exam within the last five years.
- The candidate should have the relevant full-time work experience according to the exam content outline of CISA.
- After meeting the above criteria, CISA Certification Application can be submitted with an application processing fee. For more helpful hints, check here.
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is expert of Information Technology. It is considered a base for a successful career in IT. A person, after employing CISA, can plan, execute, and report on audit engagements. In order to prepare, ISACA offers the right test prep solutions for every professional. Candidates can choose according to their schedule and their studying needs.