The hectic work pressure of the present world requires the completion of your daily work targets on time. A power failure may disrupt your schedule and put additional pressure on you to complete a great chunk of your work within a visibly lesser amount of time. After all, these days, computers have become indispensable for communicating with clients and drawing up presentations irrespective of the sector you work in.
The Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Systems provide backup to your electronics when there is a power outage. Thus giving you the option of continuing with your mid-way left work. You can also use UPS systems to shut down your computer properly, which doesn’t happen during a power failure, thus preventing valuable documents from being lost permanently.
Given below are the latest Advancements in modern-day UPS Systems:
Usage Of Lithium-Ion Batteries
Earlier, Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Batteries were used to give power to the UPS Systems. However, the Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) Battery usage for UPS has proved to be beneficial for your UPS System in several ways :
- The Li-Ion batteries are smaller in size than the previously used batteries. They, therefore, have allowed alterations in the design of the UPS Systems, making them now smaller for more effortless transfer from one place to another.
- The Li-Ion Batteries can be used for charging the UPS many times compared to their previous counterparts.
Emergence Of Modular UPS System
The previous UPS Systems were transformer-based and had their share of problems. However, the presence of a modular UPS system has many advantages over the previously dominated transformer UPS System:
- The Modular UPS System enables the possibility of changing a faulty component. This feature was not available in the previously widely used transformer UPS System.
- The transformer UPS was bulky in design. The modular UPS System has made a way to incorporate all the essentials into a sleek body frame.
- The efficiency of a modular Uninterruptible Power Supply system is the best! Even with less power available, it runs electrical appliances very smoothly.
Incorporation Of Alarm System
New models of UPS System draw your attention to it whenever required by using an alarm system. This notification system can range from emitting an audible sound to sending a text message to your phone to make you aware that the UPS System is currently dealing with some issues.
The issues that are conveyed to you by the usage of an alarm system are as follows:
- The Batteries of the UPS System have worn out and now need a replacement.
- The present condition in which the UPS System is kept is either too hot or cold for its proper functioning.
The modern technologies associated with UPS Systems have made them more durable since now various faulty parts can be discarded instead of doing away with the whole UPS System. It is the best phase to call Uptime Systems Australia for getting UPS Systems for your home or your company. It provides a central control system for effectively and conveniently using all the UPS Systems at your disposal. With the help of the modern UPS system, you no longer have to wait for your power supply to come back. As a result, there is no need to run against time to make up for your piling work. All your work will be as per schedule irrespective of the availability of power in your grid.