When it comes to the area rugs, they add style and beauty to your home. Other than changing the look of your room, there are some practical aspects that why you need a rug. There are many types of rugs and these are made of different materials and through different methods. Some are man-made and some are manufactured through machines.
When you look for rug cleaning service, they definitely collect information about your rug.
Benefits of Area Rugs:
There are the following common benefits of using area rugs:
- Area rugs can brighten your room. On your dark laminate or hardwood floors, you can spread a rug and it will add instant brightness to your room.
- You can change the color theme of your room by using an area rug. For example, if your furniture is blue in color then you can spread a blue rug in your room rather than changing the floor.
- Area rugs are great to add style and beauty to the room.
- These are useful for increasing the safety. If there is a child in your home who is used to crawl, his knees and elbows will be safe on the rugged floor.
- If there are any imperfections on the floor, you can cover these things by spreading an area rug. It will hide all those imperfections.
Types of Area rugs:
Before you know about the cleaning of area rugs, it is important for you to know about the different types of rugs.
It is the most common residential type of rug. Cleaning of pile rugs can be challenging because these are made from piled carpeting. It is important to clean and maintain these types of rugs on a regular basis. You should vacuum pile rugs regularly so as to remove debris and dust.
Get the rug cleaning service from professionals after every few months and this will extend the life of your pile rugs.
Flat Weave Rugs:
If you are an allergic person then this type of rug is Highly Effective for you. These rugs have flat surface so they do not trap any dirt or dust. Due to the flat surfaces, wiping the spills is much easier. If the size of your flat weave rug is small then shaking it out will be even enough to remove the dirt.
However, some flatweave rug also require professional dry cleaning.
Oriental rugs are highly elegant and stylish however their cleaning and maintenance are challenging. You are required to regularly vacuum your Oriental rugs so as to remove the dust. This will be a temporary cleaning but for the deep cleaning, you may need the services of a professional.
Natural fiber rugs
These rugs are great for cold areas as natural fiber rugs add warmth to the surface. These are made of plant-based or organic materials. Natural fiber rugs should not be cleaned with excess water because excess water can damage them.
Natural fiber rugs are expensive so it is better to take professional services for cleaning them rather than making experiments on your own.