We know that you have been wondering what developers use in developing software all such as mobile application that eases your life.
Behind the scene of great mobile applications, there are a number of frameworks used in developing the mobile applications, Defining Mobile App Development Framework
Mobile app development framework refers to a collection of tools that are used by mobile application developers to develop mobile apps. Using mobile application development framework reduces time of development hence reducing the cost of developing mobile applications.
Factors to consider when choosing mobile application development framework to be used in developing your mobile application.
Table of Contents
Factors to consider when choosing Mobile App Development Framework
Major things we ask include
- Which framework should I use? Which mobile application development framework is the best?
- Which mobile application UI framework fit my need?
- How should I decide the framework to use in development?
- Which framework will help me implement the mobile application development within a short time?
As the technology keep advancing, mobile application development frameworks keeps emerging, and this make it hard to select the mobile application development framework to be used in developing your app. We are writing this article to help you understand the frameworks.
We will take you through the top mobile application development frameworks, which eases development of mobile applications:
Swiftic is a framework used for development of mobile applications for iOS platform. It is characterized by its easily navigable interfaces.
Significant features include:
- Amazing capabilities like the push notifications
- Allow In-app coupons
- Menu and its Ordering is easy while using Swiftic
- App Publication Assistance on Swiftic
- Allows seamless Third-party integration
2. Native Scripts
Native Scripts –
Native Script is the most preferred framework that reduces the code and the time taken by the mobile app to loads on the system.
Native Scripts features include:
- Supports both Android & iOS APIs
- Cross-platform framework for developing mobile applications
- It supports robust backend
- Native user interface without WebViews
3. React Native
React Native features include:
- It has Low-code
- Declarative API for predictive UI
It is hybrid in that it supports both iOS and Android
- React Native is compatible with third-party plugins
Flutter – This is a UI toolkit by Google that is used in development of cross platform mobile applications. It is featured with customized widgets that support development of the native mobile applications within a short time. Flutter has a layered architecture that ensures that components are rendered faster.
Flutter features are:
- It has in built material design
- Flutter has in built Cupertino
- Rich motion APIs
- Cross platforms i.e it supports both iOS & Android
- Flutter produces high-performance mobile applications
This is one of the top rated mobile application framework used in developing quality mobile applications . Xamarin is Net based. Microsoft first introduced this native platform. The framework is cross-platform and it is also open source application
Xamarin features are:
- Has a large community of contributors.
- It has a versatile backend infrastructure
Glitex Solutions Limited is a software development company based in Nairobi, Kenya offering mobile application development services in Kenya, East Africa and beyond the region. As mobile application developers, Glitex Solutions published this article to offer you some basic knowledge of mobile apps frameworks
Apart from this, if you are interested to know about The 5 Ways to Build a Mobile App: A Definitive Guide then visit our Technology category.