Last Updated on July 9, 2022 by azamqasim
Tired of the same old, boring stackable rings you see everywhere? Just because you wear them stacked doesn’t mean that they have to be the same exact type of ring over and over again.
Whether you’re looking to branch out from traditional wedding bands or just want to experiment with an alternative look, stacking rings are the perfect option to complement your existing collection of jewellery. While traditionally worn as an anniversary present (the rule of thumb being that each ring represents each year married), stackable rings can also be worn for any occasion, paired with whatever your heart desires. Here are four tips on how to wear stacking rings by HLSK Australia in gorgeous ways!
Table of Contents
1. Gorgeous stacking rings
A new trend in the jewelry world is stacking rings! These are rings that are designed to be worn together, usually in sets of three or more. They can be different colors, metals, or even textures, and they look fabulous when worn together. Here are some cool stackable rings for her on anniversaries:
· Arrow Stacking Ring – Gold ring with 3 smaller silver rings on top, these stack neatly together so you don’t have to worry about clashing colors.
· Infinity Stacking Ring – Silver ring with two gold loops on either side, this pair looks good by itself but it also stacks beautifully with other pieces like a diamond engagement ring.
· Puzzle Piece Stacking Ring – Silver ring made up of four puzzle pieces stacked neatly one on top of the other- this ring works well as a set but it also stacks nicely with other stacking bands as well.
2. Wear them with your wedding ring
One of the most popular ways to wear stackable rings is with your wedding ring. This can create a beautiful and unique look that is all your own. Plus, it’s a great way to add a little extra bling to your look on special occasions. Here are four ways to wear stackable rings with your wedding ring:
· Stack them on top of your wedding ring. This is a great way to show off your stackable rings and add a little extra height to your look.
· Wrap them around your wedding ring. This is a fun and unique way to wear your stackable rings. It also helps keep them from sliding around on your finger.
· Wear them on either side of your wedding ring.
3. Be inspired by celebrities
Jessica Alba, Beyonce, and Miranda Kerr are all fans of the stacking rings trend. Here are a couple of ways you can wear this trend too.
1. The classic way is to wear one ring on each finger. This looks best with a midi or statement ring on your index finger, followed by thinner bands on the other fingers.
2. Go for an edgier look by wearing all your rings on one finger.
4. Try bolder rings that stand out
A great way to add some personality to your everyday look is by wearing bolder, more statement-making rings. If you’re looking for something a little different, try stacking your rings. This trend is not only unique and eye-catching, but it’s also a great way to show off your personal style.
Read More: Style Guide: How to Wear Rings