A credit card bill or statement constitutes all the details of the numerous purchases, payments, transactions, etc., entailed through the credit card during a billing cycle. The customer owes the credit card company an amount that is supposed to be paid after enjoying a grace period. Other monetary obligations accompanying most credit cards are interest rate, joining fee, and annual fee.
As the credit card statement gets released and the due date draws near, the pressure of clearing the dues consistently escalates. If customers default in paying the credit card bill, a penalty in the guise of interest rate awaits them. It may be possible that one runs out of cash or other savings and then tries to explore other means to repay the credit card company.
This is where a vital query arises –can we pay credit card bills through other credit cards?
Technically and realistically speaking, there is no outright method to utilize a credit card to pay another credit card’s bill. Moreover, the debt doesn’t just disappear; it just gets transferred from one account to another.
No credit card-issuing financial institution accepts payment in the form of another credit card, as it creates a complicated and infinite debt loop. However, there are roundabout ways of employing a credit card for this task. Here’s an informative guide to utilizing credit cards indirectly for repayment purposes, as direct methods are neither feasible nor available.
- Through cash advance: One way of deploying a credit card for clearing off the dues of another card is through the medium of cash advance. Withdraw money from an ATM using a credit card and deposit it into your account to finance the payment. However, this facility of cash withdrawals through credit cards comes with its own barriers.
- A ceiling or an upper limit hinders people from withdrawing beyond a certain limit. Moreover, a fee is charged on every such transaction, but exceptions exist. The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard sanctions withdrawals from ATMs sans any interest for 50 days.
- Via e-wallet: Another indirect method of employing a credit card for clearing the bill of its counterpart is through the medium of an e-wallet. Transfer money from the respective credit card to an e-wallet and then avail of the latter to pay the outstanding loan.
- Through balance transfer: Several prominent banks and other financial institutions, like ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, SBI, etc., extend a balance transfer facility. In simple terms, a balance transfer means relaying the money one owes on a credit card to another. Through this procedure, the issuing bank fully realizes the amount outstanding on the first card, and the customer owes the amount to the other card. This is yet another means of indirectly deploying a credit card to settle the bill of another credit card.
The provision of a balance transfer is usually availed when the interest rate falls on another credit card. The plunge in interest rates allows substantial savings. Moreover, the transfer earns the customer some breathing space in the form of an interest-free or grace period.
Another point to be noted is that a bank will only allow a transfer if some other financial institution has issued the other credit card. One cannot engage in shifting an amount from one card to another if both are issued by the same bank.
The question, “Can we pay credit card bills through another credit card?” thus gets answered. To summarize, there is no straightforward option accessible to deploy a credit card to settle the bill of its counterpart like it is employed for clearing utility bills. However, there are roundabout ways to fulfill the function, which involve cash advances, balance transfers, etc.
If you’re searching for the best credit card available in the market, opt for Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard without any second thought. The credit card annual fee of this SuperCard is reasonable, and it extends numerous benefits — rewards, EMI facility, and instant loan approval, among others.
When it comes to creating unique structures in Minecraft, one of the key elements that can make a significant impact is the color of the blocks used. While there are a plethora of options available to choose from, finding the right color block for making concrete in Minecraft can be a challenging task. In this article, we will explore some useful tips to help you find the perfect color block for your concrete in Minecraft.
- Understanding Concrete Colors: Before starting the process of finding the right color block, it’s essential to have a basic understanding of the different colors available in Minecraft. There are sixteen different colors available, ranging from black to white and everything in between.
- Color Palette: A well-organized color palette can be helpful in the selection process. Consider using color charts or online color pickers to compare different shades and see how they might look when applied to your structure.
- Contextualize: Think about the environment and theme of your Minecraft world. Choosing a color block that complements the surroundings can make a big difference in the final look of your build.
- Mix and Match: Don’t be afraid to mix and match different color blocks to achieve the desired result. Experimenting with various color combinations can create a unique and eye-catching design.
- Test it out: Lastly, always test the color block in-game before committing to it. The lighting and textures of Minecraft can affect how colors appear, so it’s essential to see how they look in different environments and lighting conditions.