A smartphone is one of the most useful innovations of men. We can do so many things through our smartphones, whether it is to see the daily news or purchasing groceries. We can even learn so many languages through apps that you can install on your smartphones. One of the best things that we can do through our smartphones is transferring funds. All you need is a smartphone that works well, is equipped with high-speed internet, and an app that can help you transfer funds.
One of the best apps that you can rely upon for fund transfer is BHIM. Bharat Interface for Money, often called BHIM, is one of the most successful payment apps in India that enables users to make quick and hassle-free transactions by using Unified Payments Interface (UPI). With the help of this app, you can make direct bank payments to anyone you want on UPI. However, you would need their UPI ID or have to scan their QR with the BHIP app. You can also avail of requesting money through the BHIM app from a UPI ID. Let us now discuss how to use this app.
- In the first step, go to Google Play Store or iOS App Store, download and install the BHIM app from there
- Now you have to select a language as per your preference
- Now you have to select the SIM that has the mobile number linked with your bank
- Now you have to log in by setting a 4-digit application password
- At this stage, you have to select and link your preferred bank account
- Now set your UPI PIN. You have to provide the last 6 digits as well as the expiry date of the debit card
- Now your account is registered and you can very well use it. You can either send or request money, or even go cashless.
BHIM is a unique payment solution that you can use even without using the internet. To carry this, you have to dial *99# from any phone and get the same features of BHIM on the screen of your smartphone. You can even register for the BHIM app by using *99#.
To use the features offered by BHIM, you can also use the Airtel Thanks App. Similar to the BHIP app, you have to download and install the Airtel Thanks App from Google Play Store or iOS App Store. Once the App is successfully installed on your smartphone, you have to use your phone number followed by an OTP that you receive in your phone number to have access to the App. As you enter the Airtel Thanks App, you can find the icon of the BHIM app, which you can click on and start using to transfer money.
Airtel Thanks App can be called a one-stop solution for online mobile and DTH recharge as well as utility bills payment. You can even receive cashback on every mobile recharge, whether you are doing it for your mobile number or someone else’s. You can even listen to music on Wynk Music that you can find on this App. Now install the one-of-a-kind App and avail all the facilities that come along with it.