Training Visa Subclass 407 is an Australian visa in Australia that allows you to undergo occupational training or for professional development in Australia.407 training visa grants the right to the applicant to go for training to improve and enhance their skill. This training also allows us to meet occupational registration as well as licensing requirements. Visa subclass 407 allows you to stay for 2 years. You can apply for a Visa 407 online. It’s not necessary to be in Australia while applying for this visa. You can apply whether being in Australia as well as outside Australia. If you wish then you can also include your family member in your application.
Eligibility Criteria For Visa 407
The Eligibility Criteria For 407 Visa are as follows-
- The applicant applying for this visa must genuinely intent to stay temporarily in Australia for a genuine purpose.
- Must know english language
- Must hold a private healthcare insurance
- Must meet health as well as character requirements
- Age has to be more than 18 years, not less than that.
- Your visa won’t be approved if you don’t have an approved sponsorship by a temporary activity
Occupational; Trainees Requirements for Subclass 407
The applicant must have a nomination by the sponsor to get the right to do the following activities in Australia
- The applicant must have to obtain registration, membership, or a license to work in Australia.
- The applicant must have the experience, qualified in the 407 training visa occupation list.
- The applicant must have study experience, employment in the Subclass 407 occupation list recently.
- The applicant must have at least 12 months of experience and work as a full time in that occupation.
- Have 6 months of practical experience research and observation to obtain overseas qualifications.
Important FAQs For Training Visa Subclass 407
How Long You Can Stay With 407 training visa?
As, Training Visa Subclass 407 is a temporary visa and not a permanent visa, So you can stay in Australia for up to 2 years. You can leave Australia and reenter till your visa is valid.
Can I Stay Longer With a 407 visa?
No, You cannot stay in Australia. You cannot extend your stay in Australia with Subclass 407.
Can I Include Family While Applying For 407 training visa?
Yes, You can include your family member while applying for 407 training visa.
Is Subsequent Entrants Applicable?
Yes, Subsequent Entrants is applicable while applying for Subclass 407
Cost For 407 training visa
As per Immi Home Affairs, 407 training visa costs AUD310 from the main applicant.
The charge is free for the applicants family member applying for 407 visa with them.
There is a chance for you to pay for health checks police certificates and biometrics.
In order to apply for Subclass 407, you can be in Australia as well as outside Australia.
Processing Time For Training Visa Subclass 407
Your Subclass 407 might take longer if
- You do not fill the application properly
- You don’t include all the required document need to be submitted.
Your 407 visa will be digitally linked to your passport. You will get your visa label in your passport.
You can travel outside Australia and return as well as many time you can till your visa is valid
Your obligations for Subclass 407
You and your family member coming with you have to obey all the laws, rules and regulations while being in Australia.
If you wish to change the organization while living in Australia, you will must be sponsored by that organization. The organization must submit a nomination for you.
If your nomination is accepted, you can go ahead with your organization training with that organization for the remaining period of time left with your visa.
You cannot apply for another visa if you wish to do so. As long as you continue your training with training 407 visa, you cannot apply for another visa.
It is possible any when your training program is changed.
Financial Requirements For Training Visa Subclass 407
You need to provide evidence and prove of your financial capacity to bare the expenses of yourself as well as your family member accompanying with you in Australia
Health And Character Requirements For Visa Subclass 407
The applicant and the family member have to
- Pursue a medical examination within 12 months of your visa issue.
- Have a police clearance from each country (you and your family member) from each country where you have lived for 12 months or more than that in the past 10 years.
You and the member who is applying for 407 visa with you have to apply for Australia’s national health scheme
Debts to the Australian Government
You must be free from any outstanding debts before you apply for the visa to the Australian government.
To get more information about training Subclass 407 or you have any sort of queries than feel free to Contact Migration Agent Perth, WA. They are the best Visa Consultant Perth in Australia