How to make Acrylic Nails?
It consists of liquids and powders (monomer, polymer). This mixture is placed over the nails and set to give a shape when it hardens for making these nails.
Add Beauty to your nails
Ladies love to look beautiful. It can be hair transformation, nails transformation, tattoos, etc. Acrylic nails are one of those charming things that enhance beauty so that hands can look attractive. They can last up to eight weeks. It depends on the growth of the nails.
Safe removal of Acrylic Nails using different methods
Different salons are working on acrylics nails. Not only making of these nails but also removal of nails as well. The life of these nails is for eight weeks, with a little span, the urge to remove these nails increases. Through different methods, one can easily remove these acrylic nails at home.
Different tools can be used for the removal of acrylic nails
- Cotton pads
- Cuticle stick
- Sandpaper/ scrape
- Olive oil/body oil/ lotion
- Nails clipper
- Piece of cloth
Method-1: Removal of Acrylic Nails without Acetone/ Olive oil
Acrylic nails that are glued on the original nails can be removed without the use of acetone.
- Mix the dishwashing soap and oil (cooking/body/olive oil) in water into a bowl.
- For 15 minutes, dip your nails into the water.
- By using the flat head tool, push and lift the acrylic nails upward.
Method-2: Removal of Acrylic Nails using Hot Water
Acrylic nails can be removed safely, easily, and gently with this method. You must need the following material for this method tolerable, hot water, nail clipper, nail filer, cuticle sticks.
- Short the length of the nails by trimming and file.
- Dip the nails in hot water and pour it into the bowl. The temperature must be tolerable for 30 minutes.
- The nails must be at that angle where the glue can be dissolved in water.
- After half an hour, the bond will be dissolved, and the acrylic nails come off quickly.
Method-3: Removal of Acrylic Nails with Filer
This technique is best to remove the acrylic nails by using filers without the use of any chemical. For this method, you need tools like buffer/ Nails filer, Cuticle oil, Cuticle Scissors, Nail Clipper, cuticle sticks.
- Short/ Trim the length of the nails, remove the nail paint or designs and clip them.
- Start filer and file the nails until each the natural nail layer. Be careful while trimming.
- For those of you who have some bond left over after filing your nails, use cuticle scissor to pry and clip the edges. Now take the cuticle stick to scrape off the glue once the acrylic nails are removed.
- It can be a harsh method on your nails. Try to use oil after the technique.
Method-4: Removal of Acrylic Nails with Electric bit/Filer
Experts often remove acrylic nails without using acetone. Electric nail filers replace acetone. You can also buff acrylic nails with a nail file.
- In the First step, shorten the length of the acrylic nails.
- You can also use a nail clipper to cut down the acrylic nails.
- File all the acrylic nails.
- With the use of electric filer, avoid using it for a long time in one spot. This filer can produce heat at that spot.
- When the nails are filed, you can use any cuticle oil to restore nails.
- Try to leave a tiny layer of acrylic on natural nails. Do not file all the acrylic nails to protect your hands.
Method-5: Removal of Acrylic Nails with floss
When it comes to Dental flossing, it is only used by dentists. So, you can take the floss and remove the acrylic nail yourself easily at home, and it can be painful.
Other than material floss, you need the following materials: Cuticle stick, Nail Buffer, Moisturizing Creams, oil, or cuticle cream. Following are the steps to remove Acrylic nails without any damage.
- In this method, you can remove the acrylic nails without the help of a third person.
- The nail is lifted from the base by using a cuticle stick.
- Floss will be used to raise the acrylic nail.
- Then slide the floss to and fro until the nail comes off.
- Apply any oil/ moisturizing cream for the protection of natural nails.
Method-6: Removal of nails by using a laminated business card
Business cards can also be used for removing acrylic nails. Laminated cards are not the same as regular cards, but it is an easy and quick way to remove these nails. Less cost is on this method. Few materials used in this method are Cuticle Stick, Buffer, and Cuticle moisturizer.
Follow these steps to remove nails.
- Remove the end of the nail gently and slowly without hurting the natural nails.
- Slide the laminated card to and forth from the corner around the acrylic nails. Also, use a cuticle stick for removing.
- Repeat the process for all the remaining nails. Polish the nails after it.
- Apply cuticle cream or moisturizing cream on hands. This method can cause dryness.
Some Tips to remove acrylic nails
Follow these given steps for healthy and moist skin.
- Never try to tug or remove them by ripping.
- Never use vinegar.
- Never use too much hot water, which can damage your hands.
- Always use oil or any moisturizing lotion after removing the acrylic nails. It will keep you safe from dehydration.
- If you face any difficulty, dip your hands in hot water few more minutes.
- Always give a gap of a month for redesigning or acrylic nails.
- Use calcium supplements in your diet to enhance the growth of nails.
- You must protect your cuticles by applying cuticle oil or petroleum jelly.
Acrylic nails are attractive and irresistible. You can apply different colors and designs to these nails. But with time, you can remove them. Removing these nails is quite tricky. You must try an easy and safe method to remove these nails; otherwise, it can damage original/ natural nails.
Read More: How to Get Beautiful Nails: 11 Helpful Tips
Different methods are discussed above. You can use any of the above-discussed techniques, which are safe and have fewer chances of damage. Try to avoid harsh chemicals which can make your skin dry and rough. For healthy and shiny hands, follow daily care routines like scrubbing, cleansing, moisturizing.
Some Limitations of using Acrylic nails
Acrylic nails look pretty, but after few weeks, natural nails outgrow, which can crack the acrylic nails, which looks awkward. There are some cons to using acrylic nails.
- There is a higher risk of fungus and infections due to damage. Strong odor in the application process.
- It is highly toxic.
- This method can cause damage to the skin and natural nails.