Last Updated on March 1, 2023 by admin
Eyeliner is one of the primary and simple makeup weapons. When it is appropriately used, having eyeliner on your eyes gives a vow effect. These days, the market has many eyeliner types, and it becomes interesting to understand each type and how to use it for an attractive look.
To make your eye makeup more effective, here are the various Kajal liner types and the ways you can use them:
- Pencil Eyeliner –Pencil eyeliner is suitable for tight lining and water line. It is easy to apply, just like using a pencil. All you need is to trace it over your upper and lower lash lines and then smudge them gently. For added darkness, you need to run it along your upper and lower waterlines. For a natural look, you need to run small dashes beneath your lashes, and then you get a natural look.
- Gel Eyeliner – Kajal liner also comes in the form of gel and this is called the gel eyeliner. It comes is a small pot with a brush in it. Gel eyeliners are waterproof and stay for a longer duration. Since gel eyeliners are made of gel, it becomes easy to scrub off. Also, it is easy to apply. You only need to dash your brush in the small pot and use them. Once you apply the gel eyeliner, you will get a neat and precise line. You can choose the brush with various thicknesses to get multiple results.
- Liquid Eyeliner –Liquid eyeliner comes with marker-type tips and creates clean lines. These eyeliners are a little delicate to apply, at the same time, you can try it out quickly by drawing out the shape you require using a brush or applicator and then filling it up. Liquid eyeliners come with a wide range of colours and finishes. It works wonders by giving you thing lines and includes darkness on the upper lash lines. One drawback with liquid eyeliner is that it smudges easily as it takes a lot of time to dry, but once dried, your eyes gets a long-lasting eyeliner.
- Felt Tip Eyeliner –Felt Tip Eyeliner is a liquid eyeliner that makes use of a felt tip instead of a brush. This eyeliner has long-lasting power and has many benefits. It is mainly used for an easy and quick cat-eye effect as you can create thick and thin lines based on the way you hold the eyeliner. Felt tip eyeliner is the ideal one to create a beautiful feathered eye.
- Magnet Eyes Kajal – The Faces Canada magneteyes kajal is an amazing kajal that glides smoothly on the waterline. You get a pretty deep colour by just having to swipe once. It is quite dark and stays for long hours. This is a highly pigmented kajal supplemented with vitamin E goodness, anti-oxidants, and minerals adding to high colour in just a single swipe. This is a water and smudge-proof eyeliner.
So, having a few eyeliner types, quickly check out the eyeliner makeup tips that you can follow for a perfect look.
- Differentiate between the pencil, liquid, and gel eyeliners. Concerning the eyeliner types, each person has their preferences. Hence, it would be best if you gave all a try so that you can find what works for you.
- To have a bright and wide eye, you need a white eyeliner for this. You need to apply a layer of this eyeliner to your lower waterline and ensure that you have chosen a waterproof formula.
- If you are trying out for the first time, all you need is to experiment with colours. You need to find out the shades that go with your natural eye colour.
- Place a few cotton swabs near your while you apply the eyeliner. In case it smudges outside, you can immediately wipe it off.
- Make use of smudge prevention tricks in case if your eyeliner smudges a bit. Please wait for a while, close your eyes, and gently remove them.
Read More: Summer Trends for Men