Are you someone who is new in the world of baking? If yes, need not to worry. This article is written to help you out. Pans come in quite a variety of types. In order to bake a perfect cake, it is extremely important for the bakers to choose the right type of cake pan. We have seen a lot of people struggling between whether to choose a springform pan or a round cake pan. So, here we are, providing you with some pieces of information about round cake pans and springform pans. If you truly want to have a better idea about the two types of pans, then we would suggest you to go ahead and read the below information carefully. We hope that our article proves to be helpful for our readers.
The round cake pans:
- The round cake pans are the basic type of pans. Round cake pans were the first-ever pans to be discovered, the rest of the pans are the modification of the round cake pans.
- Round cake pans are available for purchase in 3 basic sizes; four cups (0.96 liters), six cups (1.4 liters), eight cups (1.9 liters).
- Some people measure the size of the round pans in diameters. The round cake pans are available for purchase in between 8 to 10 inches diameters. Each one of these pans have a depth of between 1’’ to 1.5’’.
- The round cake pan is mostly used for baking layer cakes.
- These pans are available in different types of materials; aluminum, metal, glass, stone, silicone, and stainless steel. You can also buy a scratch-free round cake pan for your baking skills.
- The round cake pans are needed to be lined with the help of the parchment paper. This makes the pan non-stick.
- The round cake pans are compatible with both the cooker and convection. It is best for beginners of baking.
- The pricing of the round cake pans is quite budget-friendly.
The springform pans:
- The springform pans are considered to be one of the greatest inventions in the world of baking. The process of baking becomes easier with the help of the springform pans.
- Using the springform pans, people can bake a large variety of cakes including the cheesecakes and layered cakes.
- Springform pans are available in 2 different sizes; 9’’ diameter or 10’’ diameter. The depth of the springform pan ranges between 1.5” and 2”.
- Springform pans are available in a variety of shapes such as round, square and rectangular shapes. This helps people bake the cake in their desired shape.
- Similar to the round cake pans, the springform pans also needed to be lined with the help of parchment paper. A non-stick pan is required if you don’t have a parchment paper sheet.
- Springform pans are extremely easy to handle. They come with a base and a ring. You can detach the base from the side ring of the springform pan. The same helps the cake to be baked in a good shape. Springform pans are used to make cheesecakes.
Read More: Ceramic Cookware Industry Grows