The 2023 NIFT Participating Colleges counselling cycle will soon begin- A total of 4,565 undergraduates and graduate programmes seats are reserved for Indian citizens for the current academic year. Examine the courses and categories for which seats are available at NIFT based on the results of the NIFT Entrance Exam 2023.
To narrow down applicants for admission to design courses provided at National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) campuses, the NIFT Entrance Exam is held. On February 6, 2022, the NIFT admission exam was held. Counselling for NIFT 2023 will take place sometime in June or July.
With 18 locations throughout India, the National Institute of Fashion Technology has its main office in New Delhi. Only 17 NIFT Participating Colleges, however, accept test results for admission.
Only short-term courses are available at NIFT Varanasi, which does not accept NIFT test results.
Colleges available for NIFT Participating Colleges have expanded throughout the years. The table below shows how many seats are available for the NIFT entrance exam in 2023.
As a preeminent fashion institute, NIFT has locations all over India. Its first campus in New Delhi was established with the FIT, New York. From 1986 to 2022, there were 16 NIFT campuses spread over 16 states.
They just launched a campus in Srinagar in 2021, solely teaching undergraduate courses, and a site in Panchkula, Haryana, in 2017. The foundation year for each NIFT participating colleges in India are listed below.
|Sr.no||Name of the College||Establishment year||No. of seats|
|9||NIFT, Kannur, Kerala||2008||238|
|12||NIFT, Raebareli (Uttar Pradesh)||2007||228|
|14||NIFT, Kangra (Himachal Pradesh)||2009||204|
|16||NIFT, Bhubaneshwar (Odisha)||2010||204|
|17||NIFT, Sri Nagar||2021||136|
Candidates must follow some guidelines to avoid stress and ensure that they receive a good night’s sleep the night before the exam. Aspirants must arrive at the NIFT Participating Colleges location on time and carefully review the documents, including the admit card and picture identification, such as an Aadhar card, required at admittance.
Candidates must compare their answers from the officially issued answer key after the admission exam and wait for the announcement of the actual cut-off list.
Required Documents for Counseling at NIFT Colleges
Candidates who attend counselling will need the following paperwork:
- 12th grade or degree (marks Sheet and Certificate).
- The examination date sheet/acceptance card must be brought if the candidate took the qualifying exam/backlog (of the last year/semester) and the result is due.
- (High School Mark Sheets & Certificate) As evidence of birth date (Original and Photocopy).
- OBC – Non-Creamy/PWD SC/ST (supported with requisite Certificate).
- A Registered Medical Practitioner must sign the original, in the prescribed format, Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- Affidavit on non-judicial promissory note with a ten rupee fee for requesting provisional admission only if the qualifying exam result has not yet been released (in the format at Annexure-I).
- a project including anti-ragging (Annexure-II).
- A commitment about fee reimbursement (Annexure-IV).
- artisan photo identification card issued by the state government, the ministry of textiles, the development commissioner for handicrafts, or the development commissioner for looms.
NIFT 2022 Preparation Tips for Aspiring Aspirants Who Have Goals to Perform Well in the Exam, A Candidate Must Read The Tips Mentioned Because They Have Been Prepared By Experts Who Have A Better Understanding Of The Psychology
Candidates Usually Have Regarding Examinations:
- Examine the NIFT Participating Collegesentrance syllabus before applying.
- One of the key components is the situation test, so practise for the personal interview, group discussion, portfolio presentation, and test.
- Work on communication and presentation skills because those in the design and creative industries have a lot to gain from a strong presentation.
- For greater clarity, all tests include significant and often asked subjects that candidates can use.
The following books are available for candidates to use in their NIFT 2023 exam preparation.
|Popular Master Guide NIFT and IIFT||R. Gupta|
|NIFT/NID Exam Guide||Dr. R. P. Data son|
|NIFT Entrance Examination Guide||D. Mittal|
|Entrance Examinations for NIFT/NID/IIFT||Arihant Publications|
|NIFT Previous years papers (solved)||Ramesh publishing house|
The National Institute of Fashion Technology administers NIFT 2023, also known as the National Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance Test (NIFT). It is an annual exam that is taken at the national level. It offers a vast selection of undergraduate and graduate courses in many different subjects. Maintain contact. The National Institute of Fashion Technology administers the entrance exam for the institution.