Last Updated on July 25, 2022 by Umer Malik
Grooming is as essential as keeping your desk aligned or decorating the perfect set of wine for an evening party. To speak less, it’s what every man should be habituated to. You don’t need to spend thousands of dollars on your grooming products, but rather form a routine that stays with you each day. Needless to say, not so costly products and a healthy grooming routine is what makes you look like a ‘well-groomed man’.
Ustraa is an exemplary brand that has the best men’s grooming products and the best part is, you can get Ustraa products online. The products range from hair care, beard care and skincare cover-up for every essential required to be the finest-groomed you. Why choose anything else when you have got it all at the same place? Yes, that’s what Ustraa is all about.
Here is a list of six Ustraa products that you must have in your daily personal grooming kit:
1. Ustraa Face Wash
To keep your skin in its right form and to stay away from the internal and external concoctions, a face wash is a must. Try this face wash as it’s one of the best Ustraa products and has major skin benefits.
- The primary function of Ustraa Face Wash is to manage acne and excessive oil production.
- It contains herbs like Key Lime and Basil, which aid in the removal of waste and impurities from the face, as well as the regulation of oil and the prevention of acne.
- It is an oil-controlling face cleanser that will keep your skin oil-free for several hours.
- The amount of oil secreted on the face varies from person to person, but this face wash is suitable for all skin types.
2. Ustraa Sunscreen
Strong UV radiations can cause the skin to become dark, dull, and lifeless. As a result, wearing sunscreen with an SPF greater than 50 protects the skin layers while also preventing skin from darkening.
- The Ustraa sunscreen is devoid of parabens and sulphates, making it one of the finest sunscreens for men in India with all skin types.
- It will keep your skin moisturised and prevent sun tanning.
- For optimal sun protection, use this for at least 15 minutes before going out in the sun and reapply it every 5 to 6 hours.
3. Ustraa Charcoal Face Scrub
Scrub it the right way with this Ustraa Charcoal Face Scrub. Keeping a check on the removal of dead skin cells is a part of grooming and that’s where a scrub comes in.
- The Ustraa Activated Charcoal Face Scrub cleanses the skin completely while battling the effects of pollution.
- This face wash and scrub with activated charcoal give treatment for various skin concerns, especially oily skin.
- Even if you have sensitive or mixed skin, you may use the face scrub.
4. Ustraa Beard Oil
Men’s grooming is incomplete without paying enough attention and proper care to the beard. Beard oil not only softens and strengths the beard but it also adds the required vitamins and minerals to the beard.
- Ustraa Beard oil has redensyl oil that works on the roots as well as the shaft of the hair.
- This beard oil contains natural oils such as Argan Oil, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Almond Oil, Acai Berry Oil, Gooseberry Oil, Olive Oil, and Watermelon Seed Oil.
- It is the best Beard Growth Oil and is free of sulphates and parabens.
5. Ustraa Hair Shampoo
Many men have dandruff and an itchy scalp, which is not only annoying but often humiliating. The ginger and tea tree components in the Ustraa shampoo help to reduce post-wash dryness and dandruff flakes.
- The anti-dandruff shampoo has no sulphates or parabens.
- The non-drying formula smoothes the hair cuticle, eliminates hair dryness, and increases hair length.
- Tea tree kill dandruff faster than any other component.
6. Ustraa Hair Wax
You look handsome when your hair game is on point. Needless to say, hair care is the utmost grooming advice. Using a hair wax to style and set your hair could be a major game-changer in your grooming habit and that’s why this hair wax from the list of Ustraa products is something that you need.
- The hair wax, which contains natural components such as Baobab Fruit Extract and hazelnut, functions as a charm while mending damage and moisturising the hair.
- It strengthens and nourishes the hair while acting as an active transporter of some of nature’s greatest elements.
- You may use this hair wax to style your hair, protect it from UV radiation, and prevent frizzy hair.
It’s worth it to have these six grooming products in your grooming list. Apart from these you can check out more Ustraa products online. If you haven’t chosen your grooming go-to products, do it right now!
Read more: Explain Top Ten Tips of Facial Care for Men