Are you an immediate family member of a permanent resident of Australia or that of an Australian citizen? Do you need to visit Australia just like that or to satiate a couple of business purposes? If your rejoinder is yes, then applying for the visitor visa 600 must be your ultimate choice. With this visa you can also visit a few of your friends or family members as well. Today’s post will acquaint you with the crucial features of the Electronic Travel Authority visa 600 and the documents you need to submit for that.
Australia is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, offering a wide range of natural wonders and urban attractions. If you are planning to visit Australia as a tourist or to meet your family and friends, you will need to apply for an Australian Visitor Visa 600. The visa allows you to stay in Australia for up to 3, 6, or 12 months, depending on the type of visa you choose. In this article, we will discuss the key features of the Australian Visitor Visa 600 and provide you with a document checklist to help you prepare for your visa application.
Table of Contents
Prominent features of the visa subclass 600!
Before applying for the visitor visa subclass 600, you need to get familiar with a few of its essential features. Take a look at the notable aspects of this visa as you delve deeper about its functionality and who can apply for it.The Australian Visitor Visa 600 allows you to visit Australia for tourism, visiting family or friends, or attending a business conference or meeting. The visa is also suitable for people who want to stay in Australia for a short-term study program or to undertake a short-term work assignment. The visa can be single or multiple entry and is valid for up to 12 months. The processing time for the visa can vary from a few days to several weeks, depending on the type of visa and your individual circumstances.
Things you can do!
With the ETA 600 visa you can do the following things:
- You can stay in Australia for up to twelve, six or three months
- You can visit Australia to see your family
- You can visit Australia to see your friends and
- You can visit Australia to attend a few business meetings or conferences etc.
Did you know that the charge for the visa subclass 600 is currently AU$135? Eligible family members can also apply along with you. In that case each of the subsequent family members will have to pay a sum of AU$340 as the visa application charge. In case you are outside Australia, only certain eligible passport holders will be able to apply for this particular visa. Alternatively, you can opt for a paper application as well if you feel that online application is inaccessible to you.
Basic eligibility criteria!
The fundamental eligibility criteria of the visa 600 include:
- The application lodged should be in the best interests of an applicant who is below 18 years
- Both you and your eligible family members should have adequate health insurance
- You should prove that your intention to visit Australia is completely genuine
- As the chief applicant, you must prove that you have access to sufficient funds
- You or any of your eligible or ineligible family members must not owe any debts to the government of Australia.
- Make sure that you comply with all the health requirements properly
- You must meet the relevant character requirements too
The tourist visa 600 is designed for passport holders of certain countries. To apply for this visa successfully, ascertain that you are the passport holder of an eligible country only.
Benefits of the Electronic Travel Authority Visa 600!
There are certain benefits you can expect as the holder of the Electronic Travel Authority Visa 600. A checklist of these compelling benefits can be considered below.
- You will be able to travel to and from Australia as many times as you want until the time your visa is valid.
- You can visit for once either to enjoy a holiday or visit friends or family.
Remember, you must apply for a new visa in order to return to the country effectively. This rule applies to those who have left Australia followed by the immediate expiration of their visa. The time you spend there in total should not exceed the validity period which you have been approved for.
Inclusion of family members!
The 600 Visa does not allow you to include family members in your visa application. However, if you wish to bring your family members with you, a separate application should be lodged for each of them. These include your family members, who are predominantly included in your passport.
Document Checklist for Australian Visitor Visa 600
To apply for the Australian Visitor Visa 600, you must provide various documents, including your passport, visa application form, proof of financial support, health insurance, and travel itinerary. You may also need to provide evidence of your ties to your home country and a letter from your employer or educational institution. It is important to ensure that all your documents are complete and accurate, as incomplete or incorrect information can delay your visa application.
Processing time of the Visitor Visa Subclass 600!
Around seventy five percent of the visa applications get processed within a period of seven months. Again ninety percent of the applications get processed within a period of eight months. However, under certain circumstances the application of your 600 visa might get somewhat longer. Say for instance, you have included inadequate documents while submitting your application.
Similarly, inclusion of incorrect or insufficient pieces of information can also lengthen your visa application unreasonably. Longer processing time can also result from some bits of information which the Australian Immigration Department wants from you.
Compliance with Australian legal rules and regulations!
As the main applicant, you must comply with all the conditions of your visa subclass 600. Aside, you are also liable to abide by the various legal rules and regulations of Australia.
Necessary documents required!
Certain documents are required indispensably while applying for the Visa 600 outside Australia. A comprehensive checklist of these documents can be considered below.
- Additional credentials required for applicants under the age of eighteen years
- Crucial documents for parents who wish to request for a longer visa
- All your valid character documents
- Documents which prove that your intention to visit Australia is completely genuine
- Documents which substantiate your original identity
- Credentials which prove that you are the holder of a valid Australian visa
- Documents which prove that you have access to adequate funds to support your entire stay in Australia and
- All the documents which prove that you hold a valid health insurance cover
In conclusion, the Australian Visitor Visa 600 is an excellent option for those who wish to visit Australia for tourism, family visits, or short-term work or study. By following the document checklist provided, you can ensure that your application is complete and accurate, making the process of obtaining your visa as smooth and hassle-free as possible.
Contact the best migration agent Perth WA to get top-notch immigration assistance in Perth. Right from collecting the documents, lodging the application till the final approval of your visa, your migration agent will help you at every step! So, avail premium Immigration services perth to apply for your visa subclass 600 impeccably!