Table of Contents
Who is Jacksepticeye?
Jacksepticeye is one of the wealthiest YouTubers and Vloggers in the world. A 2021 estimate puts Jacksepticeye’s net worth at 25 million dollars. Jacksepticeye has had such incredible success on the internet that I thought I would write about his net worth. We will explain how he started, made so much money, where he is today, and what lessons we can learn from his journey.
Jacksepticeye’s gaming career
Jack quickly rose to fame with his hilarious. Since he started his gaming career, he has played Amnesia, Happy Wheels, and other horror games. He also dabbles in Vlogging and animating funny skits from time to time.
Jacksepticeye’s YouTube account
Jack started on YouTube in 2012 and, since then, has built up a very impressive net worth of 25 million dollars with an estimated 2 billion views across his videos! He’s collaborated with many famous YouTubers, such as Markiplier and Pewdiepie, which helped him reach many people from around the world. He even got back-to-back nominations for the Shorty Awards’ best Gaming Creator.
A source of income other than YouTube
YouTube is not Jacksepticeye’s only source of income. Let’s take a look at some of the other sources that added to his incredible wealth:
1. Merchandise Sales
According to his website, Jacksepticeye.com, he cuts out the middle man and designs and sells his merchandise at a very cheap price. For example, for just $19.99, you can buy an official Red Hoodie that Jack usually wears himself.
Suppose we do some quick, simple maths here: $20 for a hoodie + $0 (Free Shipping) = $20 in your pocket. One hundred of these hoodies would probably give you an additional $2,000 sales per day, which means an extra $788,000 sales in 1 year. He’s also selling stickers and badges, which are available for as low as 50 cents each.
2. YouTube Super Chat
Every time you watch a live stream and chat on the side. Depending on how long you want your message to show up, you can purchase a “Super Chat” for $0.99, $1.99, or $5.99. The longer you hold down your Super Chat message, the longer that Jack has to read it. It means the more chances he will see your messages.
Three million views in 1-hour averages around 15-30 minutes per hour. Its means there are roughly 13-21 messages per minute. Assuming 4 seconds each, that’s around seven messages per second which are doable.
3. Sponsored Videos & Events
Jack has done some sponsored deals with several companies. It includes Hyper X and other big names who sponsored Jack to do a short video. For doing this, Jack gets paid anywhere from $1,000-$10,000 for one single sponsored video. Also, if you look at his videos on YouTube, he sometimes features other smaller channels at the beginning of his videos. That’s another way to earn some extra cash by featuring someone else’s content in your own.
Jack started his Patreon page on 20th May 2016. Patrons can donate any amount starting at just $1 per month. While it might not seem like much, it all adds up when you think about 1 million people donating just $1 per month.
5. Sponsored/Collaborative Videos
Jacksepticeye averages about 100,000 views per day, which is around 3 million every month. The total Jacksepticeye’s net worth is 25 million dollars If some big companies were to come along and offer him, say, $20,000 for an hour-long video. Jack would more than likely take them up on that offer.
Jacksepticeye Net Worth 2021 and 2022
- The final estimated YouTube Revenue (Adsense) = 25 million x 50% = $12.5 million.
- Estimated Merchandise Sales = 750,000 + 3 million x 20% = $6.75 million.
- Estimated Patreon Contributions Per Year(Estimated)= 3 million x 10%= $300,000.
- Estimated Sponsored/Collaborative Videos per year= 7 videos at an average of 100k each = 700,000.
- Additional Sources of IncJacksepticeye’sceye net worth = Monthly income from his website ($1-2 per shirt is an estimate), Sponsored deals on YouTube, Sponsor deals outside of YouTube, etc.
Total estimated Jacksepticeye net worth 2021 = $26.85 million +, Now, if we add that to his current net worth, which is at around 25 million by the end of 2018 = 26.85 Million in total. Jacksepticeye has received his wealth in several ways, and he has a net worth of around $25 million in 2022.
He has grown tremendously and earned his wealth from videos, marketing, and collaborations! We’ll see how he earns money.
Jacksepticeye: Process of making money
As one of his primary sources of income, he relies heavily on subscriptions and people watching his videos on Youtube.
Approximately two dollars are generated for every 1000 views on his videos by the various advertisements he has on them.
Lessons We Can Learn From Jacksepticeye
- You can make money without sponsors/endorsements/collaborations: While these things are great and all, you don’t need them to become rich! If you’re good enough (and lucky enough), eventually, companies will come to you with sponsorship deals instead of the other way around.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for what you deserve: Many people are afraid to ask for what they deserve, whether a raise at work or better terms on their contract. If you don’t ask, the answer will always be no. Always shoot for your best because you might achieve more than you ever dreamed.
- Patience is key: One of Jacksepticeye’s earlier videos has 500 views. His videos can generate over 3-4 million views within 24 hours. So remember this: Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither was Jacksepticeye’s net worth.
- Get off your ass and work: Unless someone else is doing all the hard for you (a la PewDiePie), you need to put in the hours. Jacksepticeye made his first video more than three years ago. He didn’t stop working on the channel ever since. So don’t think about what you can just go out there and start doing it.
- Collaborate with other YouTubers: YouTube is more of a community than an online “business” or “company.” Many YouTubers collaborate with multiple other creators, whether it’s through comments, videos, etc. By doing this, not only are they networking but also helping each other grow as well.