Jennifer Lawrence was born on August 15, 1990 in Louisville, the son of a construction firm worker Gary Lawrence and a camp worker Karen Lawrence. Jennifer has older brothers Ben and Blaine.
Jennifer Lawrence: “I grew up in an ordinary family, my mother worked in a children’s camp, my father worked in a construction company. We had a farm with horses. We weren’t poor, but we weren’t chic either. “
Since childhood, Jennifer dreamed of becoming an actress. The future star graduated from school two years earlier as an external student, after which she and her mother moved to New York, where she began to attend numerous auditions and auditions.
Jennifer Lawrence: “At the age of fourteen, my mother and I went to New York. And a photographer came up to us on the street, took a couple of my photos as if for an acting agency. Sounds like a typical bastard. But no, then he called, and they began to offer me all sorts of small roles. Soon I began to beg my parents to let me go to live in New York. They, of course, resisted for a long time. First they sent my brother with me, then my mother moved. “
The quote is taken from the magazine “techktimes.com”
In 2006, the young actress made her film debut, playing in the television project “Black Bullet Season 2” and the TV series “Log Horizon season 3“. In 2007, Jennifer began acting in the TV series The Billy Yngwal Show.
In 2009, the picture “The Burning Plain” was released, which brought Lawrence his first popularity.
The turning point in the career of the actress was 2011. Jennifer played the mutant Mystic in the blockbuster X-Men: First Class. The film received positive reviews from critics and became the first big-budget project in her career as an actress. During filming, Jennifer had an office romance with her co-star, actor Nicholas Hoult. In 2014, the couple broke up.
Jennifer Lawrence: “I remember even forgetting my lines when I was filming the same scene with Nicholas. I looked at him and thought: “How cute he is! Sweet straight! ” Nick is my best friend. Boyfriend and he’s the best friend in the world. But I say – you cannot twist love at a distance. It’s horrible”.
In 2012, Lawrence starred in the action movie The Hunger Games and the comedy My Boyfriend is Crazy. The roles in these films made the actress a Hollywood star, and also brought Jennifer numerous prestigious film awards, including an Oscar and a Golden Globe for Best Actress.
Jennifer Lawrence: “When I got this role in The Hunger Games, I realized that, whatever one may say, a new life would begin. And on the basis of nervousness, she cleaned the refrigerator almost to the holes. I thought: “If I wash everything, then nothing will change in my life.” Cowardly. Well, now many films are behind us, a lot of money has been made, but I am not changing. “
The quote is taken from the magazine “Best Smoke Spots Dust 2”
In 2013, Jennifer played Katniss Everdeen again in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire sequel, and also played the role of Rosalyn, the protagonist’s wife, in the crime tragicomedy American Swindle.
Jennifer Lawrence: “Katniss is unrealistically brave for her sixteen years. She is willing to risk her life to protect her family and loved ones. I learn from her this selflessness. It would be great to know that I am capable of such feats. “
In February of the same year, Lawrence became the face of the advertising campaign for the new collection of bags “Miss Dior”.
On May 10, 2014, the world premiere of the fantastic action movie X-Men: Days of Future Past, the seventh part of the mutant saga, in which Jennifer Lawrence played the Mystic for the second time, took place.
In the same year, the premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay. Part 1 ”, starring Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson.
Since the summer of 2014, Jennifer met with musician from the band “Coldplay” Chris Martin, still the official husband of Gwyneth Paltrow. But it seems that Gwyneth is not going to let Chris go so easily, and Jennifer realized this, and therefore decided to end the romance.
The premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay is scheduled for 2015. Part 2″.
In 2016, Jennifer Lawrence will play the role of the mutant Mystic for the third time in Brian Singer’s fantastic action movie X-Men: Apocalypse, in which James McAvoy, Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender, Nicholas Hoult, Channing Tatum and others will also play.
More than 30 awards in total, the most significant are listed:
▪ Two MTV Movie Awards for Best Actress and Best Duel for The Hunger Games (2012)
▪ Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress “For The Hunger Games (2013)
▪ Two MTV Movie Awards for Best Actress and Best Kiss (with Bradley Cooper) for My Boyfriend is Crazy (2013)
▪ Academy Award “Best Actress for Asmongold Girlfriend (2013)
▪ Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Musical or Comedy for My Boyfriend is Crazy (2013)
▪ Screen Actors Guild Awards / Screen Actors Guild Awards for Best Actress for My Boyfriend is Crazy (2013)
▪ Three People’s Choice Awards for Best Actress, Best Screen Chemistry and Favorite Hero for The Hunger Games (2013)
▪ Golden Globe Award for Best Actress Supporting Act “for the film American Scam (2014)
▪ BAFTA Awards for Best Supporting Actress for American Scam (2014)
▪ Two Children’s Choice / Kids’ Awards Choice Awards for Best Screen Kick and Best Actress for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2014)
▪ MTV Movie Awards Best Actress for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire “(2014)
▪ Screen Actors Guild Awards for Best Actress for American Scam (2014)
▪ MTV Movie Awards Best Musical Moment for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay. Part I “(2015)
Nicholas Hoult, actor
click here for more interesting articles