Often QuickBooks users have a complaint of facing Installation errors and have no idea how to resolve them. Are you also one of them? Welcome to this article. We will be going to discuss all the important details regarding the QuickBooks Installation error and also how you can fix it by using the QuickBooks tool hub.
QuickBooks is an amazing software that allows the users to track their transactions and records. But sometimes the errors in the software cause severe irritation and affect the workflow. We understand the trouble hence we have prepared this article to help you and guide you through such situations. Later in the post, we will be discussing the most effective ways to fix the problems so stick to the end.
QuickBooks Desktop Installation Error
The error generally occurs due to the downloading of the damaged or corrupted files. The installation errors may not allow the QuickBooks to access or start the company file of QuickBooks software. There could be many reasons behind the occurrence of the error, to know what triggered the error in your system, read the section below.
Reasons for QuickBooks Installations Error
It is important to understand what caused the installation error in your device before going for the troubleshooting techniques. We have tried to list some of them below.
- The error of the installation may occur if the users have opened the software multiple times.
- Due to the improper installation of the company file.
- There could be corrupted data or files that could have triggered the problem in your device.
Resolve the QuickBooks Installation Error
Since you have reasonable knowledge about the error and its occurrence, you can now proceed with the troubleshooting method to fix the problem from your system. The methods are pretty easy and effective. However, if you are not that confident in your technical knowledge, then it is best to contact and perform under the guidance of the professionals.
Method 1: Close the QBW32.exe Process
- First of all, go to the taskbar, to do that, right-click and hit the Start Task Manager.
- Tap on the Processes tab.
- Click on the option Image Name Header to sort them alphabetically.
- Choose the file .exe.
- Now to finish the procedure hit the End Process.
Method 2: Resolve the Issue Using QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks Tool Hub is a collection of all kinds of tools that is useful for the resolution of all kinds of issues.
- Go to the official website of Intuit QuickBooks to download the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- After downloading, click on the downloaded file.
- The above step will start the installation procedure.
- After installing, tap the tool to scan and find the errors.
- Once the procedure is complete, check if you are still getting the error or not.
Method 3: Restart the Computer
- The QuickBooks Installation error may get fixed after restarting the PC.
- When users restart their device, the system opens up as a new computer.
- Once the restarting procedure is completed, open the QuickBooks software by hitting the icon.
Method 4: Clean the Installation
- If none of the above solutions helped you to resolve the solution then clean installation of the software will surely help you to get rid of the problem.
- In this process, all your software or tools will be reinstalled.
Method 5: Install the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Tool Hub helps to resolve the Installation error. Follow the steps below.
- After successfully downloading and installing the QuickBooks Tool Hub, click on the software.
- Now choose the option for Installation Issue.
- Run the application to fix the QuickBooks Desktop Installation error.
- The above process may take some time to finish.
- After the completion of the scanning, restart the PC.
- Try to access the company file and check if the error is still there or not.
Method 6: Update the Latest Version of Window
Sometimes the outdated version of Windows Operating System may cause problems hence updating will help to resolve the issue.
- First of all, go to the Setting option and click on the Settings.
- The above step will lead you to the landing tab, click on the Update and Security.
- Now go for the choice Check for Updates.
- Search if some version is available or not, if yes then choose the latest version.
- Then Restart the system.
Along with the sixth solution, we have come to the end of the article. We are hoping that the blog has helped you to resolve the problem. But, if you have any confusion or are still dealing with the issue, then it is recommended to contact the support team of QuickBooks. You can easily get the number from the website of the Intuit QuickBooks. The support team is available for 24X7 to help the users in need. If you liked the article then share it with your teammates and help them too to deal with the QuickBooks errors. Also share in the comment section which one of the above solutions helped you to get rid of the issue.