Are you preparing for the NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination)? It is a state board examination to determine whether the candidate is ready to participate as an entry-level nurse practitioner. The NCLEX is based on various nursing concepts. The students who have already finished an accredited nursing program are eligible to apply for the examination. However, there are two variations of NCLES programs; RNs (registered nurses) and PNs (Practical nurses).
This examination tests your knowledge and thinking skills during nursing situations. It examines what you can do next in critical situations. Hence, Passing the NCLEX-RN means you can practice nursing care as a registered nurse without worries.
If you have failed the exam many times and it is the last chance to clear it out, purchase Saunders comprehensive review for the NCLEX RN examination 9th edition.
Get success in the NCLEX RN examination with this complete review of the NCLEX-RN® exam. The book is popularly known as the best NCLEX® exam review book. Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination contains a broad review of nursing content focused on the current test plan. In the book, you will find around 5,700 NCLEX exam-style questions containing alternate items and Next Generation NCLEX questions. These questions follow the format of NCLEX examination questions. Therefore, don’t get misguided by thinking that you can find the same quality NCLEX examination questions in other NCLEX exam review books.
The latest eighth edition of the Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination is getting higher in popularity due to its continually updated content that helps students to cover almost every topic related to the latest examination concept. It is a big book containing a wealth of information, such as charts, tables, imagery, and graphs to assist your prep work.
Besides being thick, students will find it easy to comprehend and navigate. Since its contents are upgraded frequently according to the latest concept & format of the examination, it is one of the most useful & popular books in the market. This book contains more than five thousand practice exam questions, so you don’t feel nervous on the examination day. The author has designed this book to boost your information retention and crafted the quality practice questions so that you can feel confident & ease while solving the exam questions.
Additionally, she has described the answers so that there is no room for confusion and the students can get clarity on each topic of the examination. Hence, it is a complete source for a prep book.
The book entails the following features;
- There are five thousand and two hundred practice questions online and in the text offering comprehensive testing practice.
- The book’s core areas include a 75-question comprehensive exam in the same proportions as the actual NCLEX-RN test structure.
- This book includes all alternate item format questions to give students practice with prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills. These questions are multiple responses, prioritising [ordered response], fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration [hot spot], chart/exhibit, and video and audio questions.
- Presents introductory chapters on the CAT format, nonacademic preparation, test-taking tactics, the NCLEX-RN from a fresh graduate’s experience, and preparation suggestions for the NCLEX-RN.
- You can listen to study summaries on pharmacology, fluids, electrolytes, and acid-base balance on the Evolve companion website.
- The practice questions’ greater inclusion of delegation, priority, and triage/disaster management reflects the NCLEX exam’s rising importance.
- Each question has a specific test-taking technique and justification, which provides hints for assessing and locating the best response choice.
- Priority idea call-outs draw attention to particular nursing practice topics. The concepts have been revised to align with the most recent edition of Giddens: Concepts for Nursing Practice.
- More Priority Nursing Action boxes convey new and relevant information.
- When using the Evolve site, the question categories by cognitive level, client needs area, integrated process, and topic area provide personalized tests or study sessions.
- Also, this book has crucial nursing concepts and methods with tips & shortcuts for memorizing key information.
- You can even find mnemonics (an advanced system to improve and assist memory).
Every two to three years, the author updates the book. Basic nursing information remains constant in most cases. Every year, this book has a few adjustments and changes to match the competition level of the examination.
Additionally, they offer preparation for the NCLEX Next Gen questions so that when that occurs later, students will be ready to win it.
Some students perceive the NCLEX-style questions in Saunders’ book as overly simple. But the questions are just as challenging as the actual NCLEX. Some students could claim that the real NCLEX “feels easier” because of resources like Uworld and the NCLEX mastering App, which consciously make the questions harder so that the students can clear the exam easily.
Things you will really like
- There is a lot of information in this book. It covers practically all the questions you’ll be asked during nursing school and on the NCLEX.
- Questions help you apply the material you just read after each chapter.
- There are plenty of additional online questions.
- The abundance of charts and images makes it simpler to review the text.
- They have incorporated a 27-minute audio assessment of medications online to address the issue of excessive pharmaceutical material.
- The new NCLEX Next Gen types of questions are covered in this one book so far.
You can also prepare for the NCLEX® exam from its mobile App. Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination offers everything you need to clear the examination successfully. It consists of the entire content review for the study and around six thousand plus NCLEX examination-style questions so that you can feel confident on the examination day.
The mobile App belongs to Skyscape and is popularly known as ‘the best NCLEX® exam review book ever. Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination
Skyscape’s App is based on the print edition of often called ‘the best NCLEX® exam review book ever, Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination | Mobile App is wholly based on its latest print edition.
It is a free app to download from the google play store, including sample chapters and approximately hundreds of practice questions.
The mobile App comes with data safety, meaning the developers’ data collected are completely confidential and safe. You will get data privacy and security that may differ depending on how you use the App, your region, and your age.
You must pass the NCLEX to become a certified nurse. Therefore, you shouldn’t take it lightly. Many nursing students don’t take it seriously enough since they believe they can rely solely on the information they learned in their studies. It typically leads to a first try failure and the potential need to postpone beginning a new nursing career. However, if you have the right tools and strategy, you can ace this test and confidently start your career. There are a wide variety of prep books, exams, and resources available; nonetheless, you must do your study and select the finest tools for you. Therefore, buy Saunders comprehensive review for the NCLEX RN examination as it is the best prep book ever to get ready and conquer the most challenging exam easily.
Good luck, and for more information about the NCLEX, visit our website.