Last Updated on January 9, 2024 by Umer Malik
We always overlook the power of natural treatment and seek only quick medical procedures that, most of the time, cause harm to the body. Therefore, the ratio of people getting infected and harmed through these invasive procedures needs to receive the expected results. One of the common diseases in men’s adult population is BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia) which is the enlargement of the prostate gland below that naval area.
The leading cause of this disease is unknown, but the major contributing factors are, Natural Aging, Diabetes, Genetics, etc. These may be the common factors that lead to such a condition. This condition can be excruciating if left untreated or not treated appropriately.
You may be one of those who are looking for the best treatment instead of adopting other medical procedures. So this article is for you. This article will help you get to know about the connection of stress with your body and the diseases you get. So hang tight. Let’s figure it out.
Table of Contents
How does stress negatively impact your life?
Stress is a significant contributor to impaired mental and physical health. It can affect the body in a variety of ways, and when it is prolonged or chronic, it can contribute to the development or worsening of certain diseases.
- Immune system: Chronic stress can impair the immune system, making it less able to fight off infections and diseases. It can also contribute to the development of autoimmune disorders, where the immune system attacks healthy cells in the body.
- Cardiovascular system: Stress increases the risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, and stroke. This is because stress can cause the release of stress hormones, which potentially increase heart rate and blood pressure, and lead to inflammation and damage to blood vessels.
- Digestive system: Having prolonged stress will contribute to digestive problems, such as irritable bowel syndrome, ulcers, and acid reflux. This happens due to stress, as it interferes with the normal functioning of the digestive system, and causes inflammation and damage to the lining of the digestive tract.
- Mental health: Stress will further contribute to the development of mental health problems, such as anxiety and depression. It may also worsen symptoms of existing mental health conditions, making it difficult to manage them effectively.
How does stress affect the prostate gland in men’s bodies?
Stress can indirectly affect the prostate gland, although the relationship is not fully understood. These are some potential ways that stress may affect the prostate gland.
- Immune system: Chronic stress can weaken the immune system, which ultimately increases the risk of infections in the prostate gland, such as prostatitis.
- Inflammation: Stress can contribute to inflammation in the body, and chronic inflammation may play a role in the development of prostate cancer.
- Hormones: Stress also causes the release of stress hormones, such as cortisol and adrenaline, which can interfere with the balance of hormones in the body. There is evidence to suggest that chronic stress may contribute to the development of prostate cancer by affecting the levels of hormones that regulate prostate growth.
- Behavior: Dealing with stress for a long time will make you suffer from unhealthy behaviors, such as smoking, drinking alcohol, and eating a poor diet, which leads to more worsen conditions.
The internal energy and the body’s natural behavior.
Believe it or not, there is an energy point in our body called an “Energy Vessel”. This is the point where the energy enters ad partially accumulates. The center point of energy is 3-5 cm down the navel.
The point typically has a spherical shape. The energy enters from that point and undergoes through the other organs. Additionally, the environment itself possesses a power that people feel within it. Therefore, the place used to perform these techniques should be open and pure. The fresher the environment, the more extraordinary and relaxed you feel.
To start performing the relaxing activity in a healthy and natural environment. Most probably the park or even in apartments, but with an exception. You need to open all the windows and perform it near the balcony to feel it.
- At first, take a small. Your eyes should be closed.
- Now start feeling the flow of energy entering your body through the pores. Stay in that state for some time.
- Now, pause: The energy will be dispersed throughout your body like the blood vessels.
- Exhale The energy you used recently evenly departs from the body through your skin pores. You keep feeling the blood flow running and circulating in your vessel over the body.
- Now concentrate on your muscles to relax them.
- Take the initiative and begin with your head.
Remove all the pressure from your jaw area, arm muscles, shoulders, and legs. Keep in your mind that this is not a stretching practice. Try to avoid developing a stretching feeling when staying in this position.
The main idea of performing this whole technique is to eliminate all stigma and negative thoughts from your brain to improve overall health. The more your brain is active positively, the more your organs work properly and feel super-relaxed.
Practice it with some breathing techniques and maintain a single posture. Either you can do it while standing or lying down. But do not perform this while sitting. The entire point has enough blood flow throughout the body.