Is your Netgear Orbi router being a pain in the head? Have you tried restarting your device and updating its firmware but nothing is working in your favor? If the answer to both these questions is a yes, then you’ve come to right place digging for solution. Through this article, we’ll provide you with the perfect solution to fix the issue – Orbi factory reset.
Here, we’ll make you aware of the two ways through which you can reset your Netgear Orbi and get rid of whatever issue your device is facing. So, here we go.
Netgear Orbi Factory Reset by Pressing the Reset Button
The first method to reset your device is by pressing the Reset button. Here are the instructions that you need to go through in order to reset your device by pressing the Reset button:
- Make sure that your router as well as modem are properly connected.
- Then, look for the Reset button on your Netgear Orbi to proceed further.
- Once located, take an oil pin and press the Reset button carefully.
- You are free to make use of a paper clip to Reset button on your WiFi device.
- Next, wait for a couple of minutes for the LED light to turn solid green.
- When it does, you’ll know that your device has restored to its factory default settings.
Although this method will help you in performing Orbi factory reset, in case it doesn’t suit you, then you can use another method to restore your Orbi router.
Netgear Orbi Factory Reset by Using the Web User Interface
The second way that can assist you in getting rid of whatever issue your Netgear Orbi device is facing is by using the web user interface. In this method, you’ll have to perform orbilogin.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines outlined below and know how to reset your device by accessing its web user interface. But, before you do that, there are certain things that you need to keep in mind. They are as follows:
- Ensure that your Netgear Orbi device is plugged into a socket and powered on.
- The internet browser that you’ll use to log into your device should be updated.
Now that you’re aware of the important points you need to keep in mind while performing Orbi factory reset, it’s that we proceed further.
- Access the orbilogin net administrative page.
- Once you have successfully logged into your Orbi router, go to the Backup Settings option.
- Then, avigate to Restore to the Factory Default Settings option and hit Enter.
- Within a couple of seconds, your Orbi device will get restored to its default mode.
Hopefully, through the two methods mentioned in this article, you’ll easily be able to perform Netgear Orbi factory reset. But, in case you get stuck at some point, then feel free to get in touch with us at any hour of the day.