Our brain is the one of the most vital and important parts of our body, as it helps the whole body in functioning properly and controls our actions in the most synchronized manner. Hence, its ability cannot be doubted ever. Though you can always keep a track of your physical health, by measuring your weight and testing your strength. But you cannot do the same for your brain, which is why its condition cannot be tested by you, due to which you can never get an idea of any problem that may be underlying in your brain. If we talk about one of the most common brain issues that has become a commonplace globally, it surely has to be brain cancer without a doubt. Cancer in itself is a deadly disease that has taken the life of so many people around the world, and when we particularly talk about brain cancer, it is the worst case scenario for anyone, since it affects the major component of our body. Cancer cells usually spread across the entire brain in very less time, and even spread further if not carefully removed from growing further through a treatment. Which is why brain cancer treatment cost came into existence, and they basically target two types of brain cancers, which are:
- Primary brain cancer: We all know that our brain is made up of so many cells, and when even one of them gets damaged, it can lead to cancer, and it can spread across the other cells too, making it much worse than before. Hence, the cancer which is caused by any abnormal growth of brain cells, is called primary brain cancer.
- Metastatic brain cancer: This type of cancer is usually caused by other cancers (breast cancer, lung cancer, kidney cancer, etc) which are present in various parts of the body and then spread to the brain rapidly. Curing these kinds of cancers is a complex task and proper surgery must be undertaken to cure it in the best possible manner.
Table of Contents
Various symptoms associated with brain cancer:
- Clumsiness or balance Disorder
- Weakness in particular part of the body
- Headaches and nausea
- Blurred vision
- Hearing issues
- Difficulty in speaking
Various reasons for existence of brain cancer:
- Genetic diseases
- Chemicals exposure
- Prolonged radiation
Treatments under brain cancer treatment:
- Surgery: The major reason why a surgery is undertaken is to remove the abnormal cancer tissue, so that it cannot cause any further damage or spread across the body. However it is clearly advised that the surgery should not be carried out in those parts of the brain where it can be risky for other parts of the body too. And in case the surgery is not able to remove the abnormal cancer tissue, it can still reduce the symptoms and improve the condition from before.
- Radiation therapy: Usually used after the surgery to remove any existing cancer causing cells, this therapy uses the power of radiation to destroy the ability of the cancer causing cells to mutate and spread further in the body. It is not at all painful, and has effective results too.
- Chemotherapy: For all those individuals who don’t wish to undergo any surgery and therapy, chemotherapy is the best option for them, as it focuses on getting rid of cancer causing cells with the help of medications, in the form of tablets or injections. Some doctors can also help you by imparting a chemotherapy drug in your brain cavity, so that it can do its job and you don’t need to put in a lot of effort.
- Immuno-therapy: It is quite an interesting procedure to remove any unwanted cancer causing cells from your brain, as it focuses on using the immunity rich cells of the body to fight with the ones which are weak and damaging to the body. Not only does it stop the growth of brain cancer, but also focuses on eliminating it from spreading further.
What can you expect after the treatment?
After you are done with your brain cancer treatment, you can be sure of expecting some pain in the body for some point of time, and its completely normal. The result will be different for brain cancer of each grade, but positive in most of the cases. You should take your time in adapting to the environment around you and taking care of your body, so that you don’t face any complications later on. It is possible that the cancer cells might grow even after the treatment, so you should always focus on the positive side of life.
So what are you waiting for? If you have been diagnosed with a brain tumor, then opt for the best brain tumor removal surgery, as it will help in easing down your suffering.
Read More: How to Improve Your Mental Performance