Table of Contents
What is residential cleaning?
As the name suggests, residential cleaning is the complete and thorough cleaning of your house. This includes bedrooms, washrooms, kitchen, basement, and garage. Not only is cleaning vital for the safety and structure of your house but also regular cleaning of your house helps you keep a tab on the overall condition of your residence. Regular cleaning makes the space shiny, clean, harmless and uplifts the overall vibe of the place.
What does residential cleaning involve?
- The first is to mend and sanitize the living room. This includes removing carpets and artificial flooring, cleaning underneath it, cleaning under and around the furniture.
- Mopping and sweeping follow. The inside of the house is mopped, but the porch and outside of the house undergo a similar thorough cleaning procedure.
- The one thing that a household produces daily that needs to be dumped daily is waste. Residential cleaning services include dumping and emptying the trash can. Your bit is to separate the biodegradable and non-biodegradable waste in separate containers.
- Dusting is essentially essential, given one cannot simply broom tables and furniture. The tables, surfaces, window panes, doorknobs, railings, artefacts and other superficial articles and surfaces undergo dusting. Although dusting is not necessary daily but once in two or three days is advisable.
- The kitchen needs to be well maintained, given that is where all your food is prepared. The sink is disinfected daily along with the surrounding area. The cupboards and shelves and dusted. The container units are dusted. The area behind the refrigerator is vital to clean since it is more often overlooked.
- The bathrooms are disinfected by adequately cleaning the toilet seat, basin, bathtub, and shower. The corners are especially paid attention to given how they can be accumulating places for soap water or mould growth.
- The air ducts, garage and vents are cleaned occasionally to remove all the heavy dirt accumulations that could act as a blockage.
- Additional services include cleaning utensils, changing sheets and cleaning of electrical appliances.
Advantages of commercial cleaning services
- Save energy: Almost everybody works these days, and it is practically impossible to take out time for periodic house cleaning events. This is why so many people choose professional residential cleaning services because it saves time and effort and gives quality results.
- Clean indoors: Regular cleaning checks for mould growth, leakage, or structural damage in the house. Additionally, regular cleaning keeps your house clean and organized. For you and your family, the permanent presence of a clean space to talk, have fun and recreate in is imperative. Not only does a clean house foster human relations, but it also lets everybody grow individually.
- Safeguards health: Dust is way more harmful than people think. If you stay and breathe in dust for an extended period, you may develop respiratory diseases. This is because dust irritates the eyes, nose, and respiratory tract. It is crucial to keep your house- a place where you stay the most dust-free. Dust from bedrooms, dining space, kitchens, bathrooms, and porch should be removed entirely for health-related reasons. Dust should stay where it belongs- outside.