Table of Contents
Furnishing Your Interior Is One Thing, But Decorating It Is Another:
Indeed, it is more a question of taste than a question of fashion, even if current trends often guide the approach. The fact is that no one has exactly the same desires: some will prefer neutral monochrome colors for the walls as well as for the furniture and decorative objects, while others will want to multiply the patterns and colors. The advantage of it is possible to change it according to your desires. So you can buy different rugs, cushions, lights or frames, with a view to changing them regularly to vary your decor throughout the year or according to your mood of the moment. By choosing to do your decoration shopping on the Internet, you can take advantage of attractive prices to let your imagination guide you. All you have to do is find the objects and accessories that will make you feel at home.
Interior Decoration: The Essentials for a Trendy Home
Not everyone likes to put rugs all over their home, but sometimes installing one under a coffee table can easily transform a living room. You can choose a rug with a monochrome pattern that can quickly draw attention to your furniture, for example. The cushion is also a very popular accessory: the trend is for a color shift with the furniture on which you install it. A light armchair or sofa can thus be enhanced with darker cushions, creating a contrast. If your room plays the card of sobriety in terms of colors, cushions or a colorful rug can break this dynamic cheerfully. With Foyr Neo, you can expect the best of interior decoration.
More and more, the floor lamp is replacing the chandelier or the wall sconces: this allows you to take advantage of an indirect light that many consider to be softer, more intimate. You can find many lamps at low prices at online retailers, who offer them in all styles, from the most classic to the most modern. If you can, choose LED lighting, which is both powerful and economical, and often benefits from adjusting the light intensity.
If you have a small budget and want to enrich your interior at a lower cost, you can succumb to the trend of home staging, which consists of improving what you already have, thanks to a makeover based on simple accessories. If your sofa is starting to show the passage of time, you can give it a second life with a simple throw, which will not only allow it to change its style, but also protect it for a lower investment.
Do You Find That Your Room Is A Little Small, Lacks Depth?
Small rooms can be a challenge to decorate, but there are several tricks you can use to create the illusion of depth and make your room feel more spacious.
- Use Light Colors Using light colors on the walls and ceilings can create a room’s airy and open feel. White or pale shades of blue, green or pink can recede walls, making the room appear larger. Avoid dark colors, as they can make the room feel smaller.
- Add Mirrors Mirrors reflect light and create an illusion of space. Placing a large mirror on the wall or using mirrored furniture can make the room feel more open and spacious.
- Use Vertical Stripes Vertical stripes can make a room look taller and longer. You can use striped wallpaper, curtains or even a striped rug to create the illusion of height and depth.
- Hang Curtains High Hanging curtains high above the window frame can make the ceiling appear taller and the room more spacious. Use light, sheer curtains that let in plenty of natural light.
- Declutter and Organize A cluttered room can feel small and cramped. Keep surfaces clean and organized to maximize space and create a feeling of openness.
By following these tips, you can create the illusion of depth in your small room and make it feel more spacious and inviting.